Posted: 13 years ago
Who will leave tomorrow?

Just one name.
Edited by KripaRajput - 13 years ago
meera is the cheapest veena is very decent infront of her
Had to edit bec there was already a thread.

In my opinion it will be Veena.
Edited by KripaRajput - 13 years ago
my guess was  always Veena  but I was always wrong ... is bari I hope I am right
Khali, he hasn't been involved in any controversy and isn't entertaining at all so I don't think that he will beat Veenash.
My guess is also Kaali. Cause he is a bore.
Initially I thought Khali until today's episode, now with all that's transpired in the house with Veena getting punished etc. I reckon it'll be her but with BB u'll never know
Veena should pray that she gets out of Bigg Boss tomorrow or Bigg Boss alongwith Dolly, Ashmit will make life their living hell for her. If Khali would'nt have been nominated than Veena had a strong chance, so it is 50/50 chance between Khali and Veena Malik.
If Veena stays that would mean Bigg Boss has other plans for her, she'll get screwed and will most probably run out of BB house with her hair on fire in few days.
If Veena gets out of the show, and gets some reliable feedback and no attention from Indian film & TV industry she will dread on being part of this show in the first place making falooda of ther stature and image, even likes of Meera [who actually enjoyed the same stature, which Veena has taken from her] are enjoying Veena's newfound notoriety, I thought their is only Meera in this industry who qualifies to be cheap,can do anything for publicity  birdbrain, Veena Malik actually had the opposite image now it feels like all of these bimbos rite now in Lollywood film industry[Laila,Meera,Veena Malik, Reema,etc.] are identical to each other, it would be in Pak govt.s interest to keep check that these shi* *y creatures are not made to represent Pakistan on any platform, or their image is TOAST!!!!
Veena should go, she has lost her marbles.. dat guy Ashmit is using her.. but logically speaking Khali will be going as he is a bore..
Khali ji plz... aapka samay hai