guptar85 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
in the beginning of the show the story line was moving fast and i was surprised to see a show where they don't drag the story line to the point where you just want to bang your head against the wall. after the marriage they have been dragging the story with typical saas bahu crap. we get it tashi is naive and her mother in law supports her but they need to push the story further and introduce either new character or explain more about the curse and the mystery door.

i love this show cus its unique and different from other shows. i hope they don't kick this show because its getting low ratings...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANIROCKS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with u please don't finish this show.and one more character will be soon aired hope so,KALKI.BUT AT THE END NO MATTER WAT I LUV THIS SHOW
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well...to b frank i knida hoped it to get slow...i dont want the entire story to finish up so early...lets enjoy each sequence properle...bt i still dont think they hv made it slow enough that they r dragging it...!!! bt ya, earlier it ws much faster...!!!
superclub9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
guptar85 I agree with you that this show was superfast in the begining but now it is quite intresting and at reasonable speed. I support you that such show should not end at early.