India-Forums

Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi
Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi

story line is really slow

guptar85 Newbie
guptar85
guptar85

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
in the beginning of the show the story line was moving fast and i was surprised to see a show where they don't drag the story line to the point where you just want to bang your head against the wall. after the marriage they have been dragging the story with typical saas bahu crap. we get it tashi is naive and her mother in law supports her but they need to push the story further and introduce either new character or explain more about the curse and the mystery door.

i love this show cus its unique and different from other shows. i hope they don't kick this show because its getting low ratings...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shpgrlsuperclub9shona17ANIROCKSjoiningnow

ANIROCKS Groupbie
ANIROCKS
ANIROCKS

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
I agree with u please don't finish this show.and one more character will be soon aired hope so,KALKI.BUT AT THE END NO MATTER WAT I LUV THIS SHOW

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

superclub9shona17

dwsc Goldie
dwsc
dwsc

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
well...to b frank i knida hoped it to get slow...i dont want the entire story to finish up so early...lets enjoy each sequence properle...bt i still dont think they hv made it slow enough that they r dragging it...!!! bt ya, earlier it ws much faster...!!!
superclub9 Groupbie
superclub9
superclub9

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
guptar85 I agree with you that this show was superfast in the begining but now it is quite intresting and at reasonable speed. I support you that such show should not end at early.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index