Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Zaynoo2320

they really ARE the naughtiest couple :P

was watching their old interviews yday, they have an awesome time just giving us an interview, their mic fights and all are SO adorable, they never enjoy giving interviews with anyone else the way they do with each other. it's evident on their faces <3

I was re watching all the old scenes last night, all the scenes Gagan updated, god and i felt so privilaged being a KaShian yaar, it was so touching, to just see how beautiful a couple they were.

And then i thought, how lucky the other Fan groups our, not only of DMG forums but of IF, some got their couple with such ease, they didn't have tension at all, they got what the wanted. And then there's us, who have gotten them yet lost them the same time. Those people out there who got their couple, they should be thankful, and hold onto them, never take it for granted. You don't realise you love something until it goes away, and thats when it hits back.

I want KaSh back, i miss them soo much.
literally123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
"yeh ishq hai, baithe bithayi...jannat dikhayi.." -my all-time favorite KaSh scene. <3
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Zaynoo2320

they really ARE the naughtiest couple :P

was watching their old interviews yday, they have an awesome time just giving us an interview, their mic fights and all are SO adorable, they never enjoy giving interviews with anyone else the way they do with each other. it's evident on their faces <3

There have always been something special in their interviews...they just behve like any good frens would do...teasing each other...not overdoing n over reacting😛 its the off screen chemistry tht was obvious in their on screen chemistry😳
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lipsy, that was a very good sermons! xD
Waymaker thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

🤣🤣🤣  i would be a disagree for IF if i was a moderator 🤣🤣🤣

I love you tooooooooooo V < I wanna knw how we met now 🤔

@Zaynoo: Hawwww Janni thank u lovely, i was scared writing that OS, i was worried that Adya wouldn't like it, but she did 😳

🤣Same!i think if i was the Moderator of DMG...I would hv always let it be KaSh upon here,i would hv been biased😈

How we met?😆 i remmber talking to Saz here[my first meeting wib her] n u happn to meet me at sme time on Heaven😛,u n Saz were giving gaalis to each other😲 n i was shck till u u guys told me tht thts hw we always meet😆 u guys were twin😆n i was OK😲 Then ur first post to me was Hey Sweety ,how r u doing?Embarrassed 
literally123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I was re watching all the old scenes last night, all the scenes Gagan updated, god and i felt so privilaged being a KaShian yaar, it was so touching, to just see how beautiful a couple they were.

And then i thought, how lucky the other Fan groups our, not only of DMG forums but of IF, some got their couple with such ease, they didn't have tension at all, they got what the wanted. And then there's us, who have gotten them yet lost them the same time. Those people out there who got their couple, they should be thankful, and hold onto them, never take it for granted. You don't realise you love something until it goes away, and thats when it hits back.

beautifully said, swanz. <3

I was too, usually, I watch the scenes after AR first confessed, but last night, I wanted to go back and watch ALL of them. I think it's seriously the best thing to be KaShian. we're original, and they're chemistry is outstanding beyond words, no wonder they were the only reason i got attached to indian shows...one minute they're having their adorable bickering sessions and the next they're the hottest thing you ever seen in your life.

I feel horrible seeing that others always get what they want, except us. We've won once, and lost twice. I wish the rest all the best and to definitely hold on to their jodi...
InshAllah we get KaSh back real soon, real soon. 
TaniLovesDB5K thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Viru is so mean... she is not using her secret Santa sig...:O
Waymaker thumbnail

was re watching all the old scenes last night, all the scenes Gagan updated, god and i felt so privilaged being a KaShian yaar, it was so touching, to just see how beautiful a couple they were.

I  agree wiv u on that!
Every1 got their wish fulfilled....not much waiting...just a few mnths hardwrk...n see us... *sigh*
But wiv each passing second...hvng craving to see KaSh...thse each passing sec mde me love them more evryday😳n i knw its not only me...i think all of u feel the sme!
Nver hv been dedicated to any1 so much like KaSh n i nver will be for any1 in future...KaSh is special❤️
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Can we like finish this thread ASAP please? :D

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I wanna kill...can I???