Originally posted by: tzahra

bye Nida and TQ see ya take care

@Fiz:u here?

He is so charming yaar

Yup I'm here.

Hayyyeeee, I want those glasses. Can I have him? ☺️
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Fiz:dont ever say dat infront of Maham aur Z-Z they will kill u if u ask for KSG glasses they call it dibs on KSG things like jacket and stuff bt ha i will have those first
_R_..tistique.. thumbnail

@Fiz:dont ever say dat infront of Maham aur Z-Z they will kill u if u ask for KSG glasses they call it dibs on KSG things like jacket and stuff bt ha i will have those first

Lol but I'm older then them, I have full rights πŸ˜†

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Hey Lana...how r u?okay r u hitting on my Jaaneman? *rasie eyebrow* anyways Tani is going to Bangladesh tomorrow
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
@Fiz:i am younger thn u i am 20...okay so u never told me abt how did u gt addicted to KaSh?

@Fiz:i am younger thn u i am 20...okay so u never told me abt how did u gt addicted to KaSh?

Why is everyone younger then me. πŸ˜†

I was telling Zaynoo yesterday, it was during  my 2007 Winter Break, was home for the holidays and turned the channels and it was the episode when Armaan was injured and Riddhima (Shilpa) was at the party and then the terrace scene, I fell in love with them during that episode. Then I went back and watched all the episodes I had missed on Youtube and then when I returned to uni, I kept watching the epis on Youtube πŸ˜ƒ
literally123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG. I forgot I came here! Was so lost in watching old KaSh interviews. <3 Just watched the valentines one. <3

LOL at the statement you made Z-Z, about me and Maham. πŸ€£
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
@Fiz:where do u live? ooh that new year terrace scene dont even say it yaar that was specially extremly hot scene mean KaSh were superb there the emotions, expressions everything was mind blowing
@Zaynoo, perfect timing "young one"? πŸ˜†

@Zahra, United States, in San Francisco. I loved the tears, the dance, the way he pulled her, the way his eyes expressed emotion, the way Riddhima/Shilpa reacted, everything was perfect 😍
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Zahra - LOL i do that many times..she is a behoodi who needs to be lectured all times..ex..don't u guys like hate it cuz she isn't making any new vmz?..what? FISH..and when is she coming back?