7 Khoon Maaf generating tremendous anticipation

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
7 Khoon Maaf promo generating tremendous anticipation
By Guneet Wadera - Filmicafe.com, 23 December, 2010

It appears Vishal Bhardwaj's next directorial venture after Kaminey - 7 Khoon Maaf has done the unimaginable and unthinkable by taking the saying "the best things are worth waiting for" to a whole new level.

A deadly stare, A haunting expression, A blood smeared seven - Priyanka Chopra's Silent Killer avatar in 7 Saat Maaf's first look has everyone talking.

Either a film sizzles or fizzles at first sight. And, We've heard and seen plenty of instances where tremendous buzz is sparked by a film's first dekho; Dabangg, Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai, No One Killed Jessica and Yamla Pagla Deewana being recent examples that come to mind.

But, it's got to be a first when a mere poster has created such a flutter that the wait for the first promo has become nail biting for so many.

With the poster of the film has generating such a tremendous ground swelling amongst waiting audiences one can only imagine, the killer impression the trailer is bound to make. Until then the only thing waiting audiences have to go by for now is the oooh and aaahs of the fortunate few who have seen it.

One thing is for sure - In this case in particular, seeing will be believing!  
Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
when is the movie releasing??
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know I am excited because she has 7 husbands I mean she must be lucky especially with the likes of John😍and Neil 😍
MissIffiy thumbnail
I am soo excited for it too except the reported steamy scene with Naseeruddin Shah that I do not want to see 

Releasing Feb 18, 2011 πŸ˜Š
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am going to like this movie, if its thriller.  

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ohh man.. there is no chance for her to be on bigg boss coz its endign like in jan
ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissIffiy

I am soo excited for it too except the reported steamy scene with Naseeruddin Shah that I do not want to see 

Releasing Feb 18, 2011 πŸ˜Š

😳She has a steamy scene with Naseeruddin Shah....
MissIffiy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

ohh man.. there is no chance for her to be on bigg boss coz its endign like in jan

πŸ˜† I went down that road too but yeah 0 chance πŸ˜­
MissIffiy thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

😳She has a steamy scene with Naseeruddin Shah....

πŸ˜† Thats what the media reported or was it his son either one I DO NOT WANT TO SEE I like films without anything steaming 
ruky786 thumbnail
I know what you mean..watching steamy scenes as well....I hope it's not Naseer saab I hope they chop it off