Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Plagiarism!! (Page 7)

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thumari_Mahi

OMG! At first the links weren't working for me either, but now I got it .... Who would do this? And the users on that site and like "great post" and all that ... ughhh how could they?!?! Angry 
Isn't there a way to stop this??

Mahi Wink

Hey my name is Mahi too.
People are appreciating there because they are unaware of the fact that the thread has been copied from IF.I have contacted the mod there and soon action against will be taken,
To make your posts safe you can use tags [MEMBERS ONLY] or [NO COPY] without space.
Or you can have look at this thread.
Fight Against Plagiarism

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

OMG! this is horribleShocked ..people actually steal our topics and claim them as their own!..this is totally sick and shameless act!

thank you  neethi for bringing this into our attention..well done! i wouldn't have known!  because apart of IF i dont read any other indian forums, hell PKYEK is the only forum that i log in to! although i used to be an active member in DMG forum before!.. 

btw one of those topics you have mentioned above is mine!Ouch

but  this is really scary , and you know what, now i am having second thoughts on completing my own FF!!

imagine if they can steal topics then they will certainly steal our stories too, and claim them as their own, thats too much for me! its like someone stealing my ideas and my creativity Ouch

Stealing other posts is totally wrong as we put lot of efforts and creativity to post something and that is being copied,So disappointment factor is right.

But as its internet , viewed by everyone , anyone can do anything.
So try using tags [MEMBERS ONLY] which will be viewed to IF Members only and tag [NO COPY] that neither IF members nor Non-IF would try copy your posts.The tags should be without spaces.
Fight Against Plagiarism

Edited by Princezz22 - 24 December 2010 at 4:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-nish

thanks for sharing!
its very saddening!

btw, i read in one of ur posts where u sed u wont be coming to this forum for few months.. but i always see u hereTongue... sry.. was just curious to knowSmile

I said I won't be here till the Maya track is over. I can't stay away from here for months!!!

@tanubie: Thanks a ton for the link!!
@Mahi: Can you explain to me in a bit more detail how to use the [Members only] or [No copy] feature??
@Kritz: Tu mahan hai!! IF CoC automatically changes w t h without spaces to W*H. Try! Grow t h will be GroW*HLOL

Edited by Chill_Out - 24 December 2010 at 4:44am

Charu21

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
dis really shocking
v cant even

shout chor chor

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
yea u r r8 they r coping our topics and post...................
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashUrock

yea u r r8 they r coping our topics and post...................

Not 'they'. Only he/she whoever it is. The others are genuinely sorry for this. Really sweet of them. But this one has just disappeared!! I guess doesn't have any guts. Pathetic creature!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index