Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

The way Baji's LS was approached (Page 2)

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Poor rayjst was trying so hard not to bring the Madhu/Roops comparison into this thread and then that's all I went and did in my post LOL As Chaskar would say, saaari, saari, saari *kaan pakdos* LOL Tongue

Anu, totally agree with what you said about the DP track making situations such that a lot of the stuff that was happening around that time did come across as convincing, be it Roops' reformation or the strengthening of RB's bond. As a matter of fact, I found that Roops' trying to commit suicide wasn't too excessive...it was justified, keeping in mind how immature she is, the smallest kid of the house who overreacts and needs to be reigned in to show better sense. And of course, when two people who have known each other for literally their whole lives support one another through a crisis as such, their relationship evolves to a greater level and develops many new dimensions, which was happening with RB. 

rayjst, don't be sad that Baaji's lovestory might not be shown in LTL...think of it this way: would you rather have a terribly executed track for him or one that doesn't happen at all and leaves his character untarnished? For me, I know that I'd much rather like it if Baaji's character just went with the flow rather than getting caught up in a forced storyline. At the end of the day, I don't care much about the lovestories or romance, I care about the characters...and if they remain true to their essence, all is well! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Fivr-AreYaar

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

think of it this way: would you rather have a terribly executed track for him or one that doesn't happen at all and leaves his character untarnished? For me, I know that I'd much rather like it if Baaji's character just went with the flow rather than getting caught up in a forced storyline.At the end of the day, I don't care much about the lovestories or romance, I care about the characters...and if they remain true to their essence, all is well! Smile

That makes me feel a lot better, ThankuSmile.......

Seriously thankful to LTL team also for creating such  well written characters nd executing nd bringing them onscreen so well tooClapClap.................
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

You really like Madhu don't youSmileSmile..........Nd yeah re, they should have given Madhu more character development, seems like the whole Baji LS got lost amongst everything else going on these days..........I hope ki they give us, at the very least, some Duji goodness after the separation track gets overDay DreamingDay Dreaming..............
yh i like madhu simply because she genuinely cares for dutta n loves him alot but sadly he doesn't appreciate this jus like hw he doesnt appreciate baji's n naku's love....its kinda sad 2 c tht dutta trusts those tht arent worth trusting n ignores those who genuinely wanna c him happy

i agree madhu's character must be developed... i feel it wil b weird if they show her as a fighter n strong woman nw becos evry1s already used 2 the way she is n nw changing it myt nt b a gd idea bt i do wish she was jus hw she is described in jessica's ff...hav u eva read it? its called bloodties..its reali gd...

yh defo baji's LS always seems 2 gt lost... n thn they pick it up nw n agen with simply gestures..mainly from baji's side... like wen AS was sayin wud u b able 2 forget us n he immediately looked at madhu... i think he reali likes her, bt i feel she jus sees him as a nice person, its hard 2 judge whether or nt she likes him becos she is a very friendly person...

i wud love 2 c mre duji moments, bt nt the heart breaking ones i felt so bad for baji wen dutta sed i dnt need u in my life or business... its reali bad becos u'd think he wud atleast treat him better than tht considering baji has always been there for him...they've come a long way n 2 c their friendship break apart like this...its reali sadOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

rayjst, don't be sad that Baaji's lovestory might not be shown in LTL...think of it this way: would you rather have a terribly executed track for him or one that doesn't happen at all and leaves his character untarnished? For me, I know that I'd much rather like it if Baaji's character just went with the flow rather than getting caught up in a forced storyline.

@bold: But Fatty, that's EXACTLY what he's ending up with vis a vis Madhu, isn't it?? A love story is imminent.....they can't seem to think beyond that for Baaji.....and sadly it is going to be a forced one.....Confused

rayjst

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

Somehow I feel that the show won't be airing way too long after DN get together, so this might also end up as an open ended chapter only, like BH parts nd DP trackUnhappy.......

Even if they have to keep it open ended, there are FAR better ways of doing it.....right now it's pretty mehh on both fronts....Roops toh has disappeared from the show onlyLOLLOL and Madhu toh....Madhu haiLOL

Seriously I just hope we get some DuJi scenes instead atleast *sigh*LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstSuhaniSonia

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rayjstSuhaniSonia

SuhaniSonia IF-Sizzlerz
SuhaniSonia
SuhaniSonia

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for this topic. Smile

I just discovered the awesomeness that is Vinod Rohra after watching YT videos today.  (I started watching this show just a few months ago.) I see why people think his love story track is all botched up now. I do so wish he gets more screen time. He does well with most characters but I mostly am hoping for some fun loving scenes with Dutta. As for love interest, I think a new entry would be better. Roops character was decent but they messed up the story and can Madhu be any more boring???

rayjst

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rayjstSuhaniSonia

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index