Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rayjst

You really like Madhu don't you😊😊..........Nd yeah re, they should have given Madhu more character development, seems like the whole Baji LS got lost amongst everything else going on these days..........I hope ki they give us, at the very least, some Duji goodness after the separation track gets over😍😍..............

yh i like madhu simply because she genuinely cares for dutta n loves him alot but sadly he doesn't appreciate this jus like hw he doesnt appreciate baji's n naku's love....its kinda sad 2 c tht dutta trusts those tht arent worth trusting n ignores those who genuinely wanna c him happy

i agree madhu's character must be developed... i feel it wil b weird if they show her as a fighter n strong woman nw becos evry1s already used 2 the way she is n nw changing it myt nt b a gd idea bt i do wish she was jus hw she is described in jessica's ff...hav u eva read it? its called bloodties..its reali gd...

yh defo baji's LS always seems 2 gt lost... n thn they pick it up nw n agen with simply gestures..mainly from baji's side... like wen AS was sayin wud u b able 2 forget us n he immediately looked at madhu... i think he reali likes her, bt i feel she jus sees him as a nice person, its hard 2 judge whether or nt she likes him becos she is a very friendly person...

i wud love 2 c mre duji moments, bt nt the heart breaking ones i felt so bad for baji wen dutta sed i dnt need u in my life or business... its reali bad becos u'd think he wud atleast treat him better than tht considering baji has always been there for him...they've come a long way n 2 c their friendship break apart like this...its reali sad
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: make-believe

rayjst, don't be sad that Baaji's lovestory might not be shown in LTL...think of it this way: would you rather have a terribly executed track for him or one that doesn't happen at all and leaves his character untarnished? For me, I know that I'd much rather like it if Baaji's character just went with the flow rather than getting caught up in a forced storyline.

@bold: But Fatty, that's EXACTLY what he's ending up with vis a vis Madhu, isn't it?? A love story is imminent.....they can't seem to think beyond that for Baaji.....and sadly it is going to be a forced one.....πŸ˜•
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rayjst

Somehow I feel that the show won't be airing way too long after DN get together, so this might also end up as an open ended chapter only, like BH parts nd DP trackπŸ˜”.......

Even if they have to keep it open ended, there are FAR better ways of doing it.....right now it's pretty mehh on both fronts....Roops toh has disappeared from the show onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Madhu toh....Madhu haiπŸ˜†

Seriously I just hope we get some DuJi scenes instead atleast *sigh*πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: nureat01

Even if they have to keep it open ended, there are FAR better ways of doing it.....right now it's pretty mehh on both fronts....Roops toh has disappeared from the show onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Madhu toh....Madhu haiπŸ˜†

Seriously I just hope we get some DuJi scenes instead atleast *sigh*πŸ˜†

I am sure ROOPS will be back soon, may be she has gone for vacation πŸ˜‰. Wonderful post. Even i loved ROOPS-Bajji track. No issues with Madhu's character, she is very much needed by Nakku... For Bajji i think Roops will work out, I loved there scenes... I really miss "So Cutena girl"(i donot care she is +ve/-ve), the way Bajji use to pass comments abt her..
  1. One scene which i liked roops-bajji pair most is "Dutta in Jeans(dres code change), Roops sees him and drops thali ... Bajji screams at her, they both end in starring at Dutta, in tht scene they both look cute together.
  2. Roops forcing Bajji to Dance (In supriya's scenario), He says "Bahu mujhe goli mardega.. she goes behind Bajji.. " I love tht scene
  3. Roops drinking scene
  4. Bajji-roops Eye lock scene
  5. Roops hiding in Bajji's room
  6. Dutta-Bajji-roops scene

In Seema's track.. CVs have a fair chances to develop Bajji's love story again.. Roops was not  evil 10 or 7 years back, she changed after Kala entered PN. How ever Evil Roops is I am sure If roops sees Seema.. she will not support her... Really not sure.. what kind of relation roops and seema had. Roops was only 16 or 18 yrs old when Dutta-seema love story started. I want ROOPS and Bajji to team up together and Handle this Seema's case. It is fun to watch. Roops scolding Seema for spoiling her bhau's life.

SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Thanks for this topic. 😊

I just discovered the awesomeness that is Vinod Rohra after watching YT videos today.  (I started watching this show just a few months ago.) I see why people think his love story track is all botched up now. I do so wish he gets more screen time. He does well with most characters but I mostly am hoping for some fun loving scenes with Dutta. As for love interest, I think a new entry would be better. Roops character was decent but they messed up the story and can Madhu be any more boring???

Originally posted by: SuhaniSonia

Thanks for this topic. 😊

I just discovered the awesomeness that is Vinod Rohra after watching YT videos today.  (I started watching this show just a few months ago.) I see why people think his love story track is all botched up now. I do so wish he gets more screen time. He does well with most characters but I mostly am hoping for some fun loving scenes with Dutta. As for love interest, I think a new entry would be better. Roops character was decent but they messed up the story and can Madhu be any more boring???

I still have hopes.. Roops and Bajji look good together, Roops is really in need of matured guy like Bajji.  PLEASE DONTO WANT NEW ENTRY, Let cvs work it out with existing characters

Edited by shashikalasm - 13 years ago
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Oh don't get me wrong. I don't want a new entry. That would just be messy. I just don't like what happened with the current track with these characters. I was hoping Madhu and Baaji together would make Roops jealous and that would start something but not so much. There is still time for something like that to happen though. Knowing how slow this show is, it might occur in a few months. πŸ˜› I still have hopes also.
Edited by SuhaniSonia - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SuhaniSonia

Oh don't get me wrong. I don't want a new entry. That would just be messy. I just don't like what happened with the current track with these characters. I was hoping Madhu and Baaji together would make Roops jealous and that would start something but not so much. There is still time for something like that to happen though. Knowing how slow this show is, it might occur in a few months. πŸ˜› I still have hopes also.

Sonia,

Again new entry and adjusting and accepting the new person will take time. If Madhu-bajji(not liking thi pair.. still we will see) or Roops-Bajji.. which ever chemistry works is fine, We want enjoy Bajji's Love story, Now a days not getting TASHA scenes yaar.. forget abt side characters i have stopped thiking abt Roops bajji kishore etc.. Still get worried Mishal may leave the show in few months.. What will happen then.. So many new characters are getting introduced.. getting confused more and more..