||:BasketsVille#57:|| - Page 71

Posted: 12 years ago
Omg go and sleep. Muah.
Night.
MONI ab bata bhi do . Gusse mein aa ke maine FB se story writer ko bhi delete kar diya ROFLMAO! Poor man. I am so angry with him huh.
Originally posted by Sshikhaa

Hahahaha omg you want a sexy webcam chat like before :D hahahaha chi chi gandi baat..exams toh bahut din baad over honge. This week am jam packed. Three consecutive exams. Next week we can have one. I am free for three four days :D
And no i am still sorry. It was my fault.

OMFG YOU CALLED AB STUPID?
Stalker stalkers where art thou? rEPORT HER! Hahahaha she called arjun stupid :o
He's SO FKIN HOT AND YUMMY :d
Oh yes not more than you hubby hahaha.
HE IS VERY STUPID! like ekdam ghatiyaa ! HATE HIM! karo stalkers jitna report karna hai karo lololololol

he isnt hot and yummy :O :O  *jealouss**

and yes a sexy webcam chat it is, next week :) good luck thoughhh, study instead of bashing arti fans lol *even though they deserve to be bashed* same usernames same harkate diff couple *puke*

lol anywyas night. dont forget to pm me though!!!!
FO ANGEL.
My AB HOTTEST!
I realised that i am desperately in love with him again. :*

These lil phans don let me study only :D
I'll try to focus but muah.
Next week pakka.
;) be ready for a good show haha

Moni youreee bad :D hahahaha
Its okay let them return. I have my sexy sourav to drool over :o <3 :$
I told u what I felt need not come true LOL...anyways relax and study now
Chandu niru kissed and did IT! Hahaha jate jate CVS want to make us happy bloody morons i am so sad again :D hahaha

Gosh i think i'll have to watch Kasu kiss to make me happy hahaha. Sigh. Wat a MO scene it was <3
OMG MONI YOUR SIG IS SO CUTEEE AWW. The pic is a bit awkward ..jenny's face looks weird. but i love the sig..
Hello :)
I was jus watching Border and i cried again.. Wnever i watch his movie i cry

Chandu niru kissed and did IT! Hahaha jate jate CVS want to make us happy bloody morons i am so sad again :D hahaha

Gosh i think i'll have to watch Kasu kiss to make me happy hahaha. Sigh. Wat a MO scene it was <3

OMG did It??? I wanna watch LOL...are the videos available online LOL

OMG MONI YOUR SIG IS SO CUTEEE AWW. The pic is a bit awkward ..jenny's face looks weird. but i love the sig..

LOL thanks...I guess the camera angle was a bit ajeeb..but that's one of my fav Kajen pics...it reminds me of rahul-anjali (KKHH)
SHIKHA come here otherwise I will stalk and find u in the PMMKAS forum LOL