Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
AND I MESSAGED ARJUN YEST HAHAHA
And then in few mins he updated his blog and wrote please don text me regarding this hahahaha
He must have got Really PO with the amount of messages regarding it yest :) he's a cutie.
Nooo divz i don have guts to call him ya haha.
ROFLOL thumbnail
Jai ho star one couples ke fan ki. JAI HO. HAHAHA!
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sshikhaa

HAHAHAHAHA I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS THIS!
Star one fans surely have the power man! All hails! I swear you guys are somethin trust me!
I contacted the Story writer of the show and he told me few shocking and heartbreakin things HAHAHAHA

He said chandu will return AND ... :'(
I don want him back now:)

LOL we went throught HELL...trust me if DMG is planning to repeat that torture I don't want it back...we were told heartbreaking thing so often it made us immune to heartbreak๐Ÿ˜†...and the way people behaved on the forum was jale par namak daalna...
Chandu will return with a new face or to a much married Niru...๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
ROFLOL thumbnail
AWWW moni i can relate to ur story now ...lol

heartbreak stories toh humein bhi bol di hain yaar...but atleast u guys managed to get back Kajen in the end? thats wat i am sayin...u guys are somethin!! *respect*

noo chandu will returnnn WITHHH SOMEONe!๐Ÿคฃ ROFL! yes that BS ;)))

it was soo heartbreakin yest for all of us...i hope that damn writer is makin a fool outta us ๐Ÿฅบ๐ŸคขEdited by Sshikhaa - 13 years ago
ROFLOL thumbnail
niru toh ab sarja ke saath hogi...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคข chandu will be with someone elseee...hmmm
-Moni- thumbnail

AWWW moni i can relate to ur story now ...lol

heartbreak stories toh humein bhi bol di hain yaar...but atleast u guys managed to get back Kajen in the end? thats wat i am sayin...u guys are somethin!! *respect*

noo chandu will returnnn WITHHH SOMEONe!๐Ÿคฃ ROFL! yes that BS ;)))

it was soo heartbreakin yest for all of us...i hope that damn writer is makin a fool outta us ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿคข

LOL we did but it was a huge PAIN...polls petitions calls dhamkis LOL...loads of work...yeah it was like achieving something very big...almost like a milestone for us๐Ÿ˜†

Returning with someone else ROFL...how's that possible...but Arjun in his blog said it clearly that he is out of the show๐Ÿ˜•
ROFLOL thumbnail
Aww you guys did a gr8 job. You achieved na finallY Thats what matters.

I 've no clue Moni. The writer said chandu will be back with ____ (guess this name yourself)
I hope arjun never returns to pmmka.

Arjun's blog update is really confusing. First he says he's not quitting the show and all and then he says he's lookin for greener pastures? Hmm.
ROFLOL thumbnail
Oh happy birthday Sachin :D
-Moni- thumbnail

Aww you guys did a gr8 job. You achieved na finallY Thats what matters.

I 've no clue Moni. The writer said chandu will be back with ____ (guess this name yourself)
I hope arjun never returns to pmmka.

Arjun's blog update is really confusing. First he says he's not quitting the show and all and then he says he's lookin for greener pastures? Hmm.

U know his costar's name as well๐Ÿ˜ฒ...is he coming back with *edited on request*๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ??? that will be good for the show and bad for u๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -Moni- - 13 years ago
ROFLOL thumbnail
I.ve realised everythin is possible in tv industry.
You make petition, spam pages, bombard them with requests and your wish is fulfilled Sigh!