||:BasketsVille#57:|| - Page 36

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sshikhaa

Aasmani rang ho pyar ki boond ho..
Roshni ho dhoop ho..
Chahaton ki goonj ho..
Tarara tarira tarara tarira..tu zindagi!
Tujhse main kya kahoon tu hee mera sukoon sang tere rahoon tu zindagiiiii <3

OMGGGG I MISS DMG DAYS OMG!
Nooo i don miss that ksg boy nor armaan!
I just miss those days! I miss the craziness! How i used to think of armaan ridz EVERY MOMENT!
How i used to wait to record sbs segments, how i used to wait for 8.30 :( i want that time back PLEASE GET ME THOSE DAYS AGAIN :(

I think i want dmg back again ROFL! Any petition regarding that? Lemme know i will sign it toooo ROFL!

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

So how is my SIG? Sourav ...marry me sourav :( i miss you :( OH SOURAV OH MONI OH DHONI OH ZAHEER ROFL! :) OH BOYZZZ HAHAHAHA

Moni i just deleted our smses omg i read them all again hahaha your so not bholi : D

I deleted them kab ka...It was so much fun I miss the WC days

Someone make me cry please. I wanna cry but tears aren't just comin out!

My heart is so heavy atm. I don know how to react!

Same here..it's still not sinking in...
I think we should close this cc and start a new one. All the memories haunt me! I feel like i am stalked by tina's soul :( i hope its okay to say this here. I hope her sis doesnt read our CC .

Damn. will miss you tina. SO much. Whenever you come back in a next janam hope you come and say a hi to us. .
I m still not able to believe it...I m still in denial:((( I have a feeling that she is around reading the CC...strange feeling:(((
DON'T BE SHOCKED YOU MONI.
I do miss dmg at times. The initial days of dmg?
Damn the best phase of my life here on IF.

I used to record videos discuss armaan rofl

And ppl used to make thank you Shikharmaan posts on the forum SIGH!
And ab dekho kya se kya hogaya mjht ka viewer ban kar tch tch.

I think i want DMG BACK LIKE NOW :(
I miss DMG too...no other show can create the craze DMG did LOL...I remember how u should to record the videos from SBS n post....there are numerous petitions to get it back but there is this KaSh Vs KaJen fight which scares away the makers LOL
I know me too. I can sense her around me. Its seems as if she'l pop out from somewhere and like our posts lol
Damn. We really need to move on. Stop discussing her. Change topic.

Talk bout dmg. You used to watch dmg starting se kya?
haha by kash kajen fights i toh left the forum.
I remember kasu fights and how ppl used to make fun of how suku used to carry her dupatta and make topics bout that hahahaha

Why do i end up likin a controversial couple only ROFL. I like to support newbies maybe haha.
I don know i think i would want a new cast. Cos i don want fights now. No kash no kajen let it be kanic? Lol