||:BasketsVille#57:|| - Page 20

Posted: 13 years ago
WHAT THE HELL? I posted after years and I still get that 20% warning shit! ROFL
Rukhaaaaa i am here my bad..my bad that i came here and posted ppl stalked us doyel..haha the talks which we had yest.. weren't even offensive anyway..but its funny ppl are stalkin are cc! Sigh i wish they come here and post somethin and help us to complete this cc hahahaha

Rukz ab ye warning tumhari zindagi par dhabba laga chuki hai..tum isse kitna bhi door jana chao ye tumhara peecha nahi chodegi haha
I posted in untitled too i miss the cc i miss having fun with you :( i don like fb anymore lol
Moni i'll do that today..will pm the mod with screen shot but i 've only one? it'll work na?lol cool..i'll do it asap...
Anyway go and watch the arjun bhavna vid and comment please hahahaha write i love you dhoni over there HAHA comment anythin..
Heyaa love..how are you..had your lunch?
m fine... u say?.... yup had it long back.. wat about u?? ๐Ÿ˜›
Good no not yet..i get up late i have my breakfast late and also lunch pretty late Lol

Aur suna hows everythin life? Anythin new?
Originally posted by ..Rukz..

Wow! Ages.
This still runs?
Omg. Shikha posts?
ROFL

bold : that's the funniest part๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ..Rukz..

WHAT THE HELL? I posted after years and I still get that 20% warning shit! ROFL

tune bahaut damage kiya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...lifetime imprisonment ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Sshikhaa

Rukhaaaaa i am here my bad..my bad that i came here and posted ppl stalked us doyel..haha the talks which we had yest.. weren't even offensive anyway..but its funny ppl are stalkin are cc! Sigh i wish they come here and post somethin and help us to complete this cc hahahaha

Rukz ab ye warning tumhari zindagi par dhabba laga chuki hai..tum isse kitna bhi door jana chao ye tumhara peecha nahi chodegi haha
I posted in untitled too i miss the cc i miss having fun with you :( i don like fb anymore lol

what is there to stalk LOL....maybe you should link them too those jhakas CCs which got warnings๐Ÿ˜†...tu bahaut popular ho gayi hai....you can be a competition to "you know who" now๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

get more screenshots... ek se kya hoga...PM the mods loads of them...๐Ÿ˜†...get new ones if there r any...I m feeling like a counselor here๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by -Moni- - 13 years ago