||:BasketsVille#57:|| - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Moni-

.btw Karan is coming back with a new show...pata chala???

Errmmm who cares😛

Originally posted by -Moni-

World's Famous date❤️

it's funny how we remember most of the AR scenes with dates or just a single pic...

Tsk Tsk i love this scene:(
Sukku looks so pretty😳
AR were so charming at that time
Originally posted by virgo_gurl

Errmmm who cares😛

Errmmmm a lot of people do😛

Tsk Tsk i love this scene:(
Sukku looks so pretty😳
AR were so charming at that time

DMG was wholesome entertainment till Nov 2008 after Ahbi entered it became bakwas with all the save sanjeevani crap🥱...only the AR scenes were worth watching...the last couple of months with KaSu was rubbhish ...
I want Kabir to hook up with Misha..they will make a nice jodi...In the scene where Kabir was apologizing to Pia...Pia was looking like his elder sis...don't know what's wrong with her makeup... she used to look so fresh in DMG even with that wig
Nahh moni i dont think Pia looks elder to Kabir i think they look really cute together:D
But mish and Kabir can be a possibility but watever i just want my Kabir to be happy"D
Kabir n Misha should hook up...I don't want him to run after Pia while she is busy dreaming about abhay...ekta is famous for turning one sided love into obsession...I don't want a negative kabir
Same heree i dnt want a negative kabir better hook him with misha but i want KaPi duh im confused lol
what other shows are u watching moni?
According to SBS karan's new show might be like KYPH...like there had not been enough shows with the same concept😒...why is TV so damn repetitive

Same heree i dnt want a negative kabir better hook him with misha but i want KaPi duh im confused lol
what other shows are u watching moni?

No dailies..PKYEK sometimes...n also SGP...basically I watch nothing on regular basis😆