There's another song that goes well with the situation:

Zara Zara Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me
Ah Zara Zara Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me

🤣
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
When Imran and Ranbir pretend-kiss, it is perceived as cute and funny, but when two actresses do it, they are desperate or weird?? Wow for chauvinistic double standards on this forum!!👎🏼
smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blyton

When Imran and Ranbir pretend-kiss, it is perceived as cute and funny, but when two actresses do it, they are desperate or weird?? Wow for chauvinistic double standards on this forum!!👎🏼

It's different. They did it during a talk show without needing to make headlines for promotions of a movie. They also did it as a joke because they wanted to be casted as Dostana 2 in KJos movie... but here Rani and Vidya are doing it out of the blue and it looks like a publicity stunt more than a genuinely funny act... 
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Publicity stunt. Didn't expect this from Vidya. 👎🏼
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissIffiy

I got some sort of a weird vibe from Rani when i was watching that interview with faridoon when vidya was speaking from her body language to her face it seemed like rani was not interested at all or had that attitude of you should be interviewing me more not her. but when Rani was speaking vidya was listening  & seemed interested in what rani had to say I dont know something that i just observed

Thats what I felt...event here are news that Rani is removing Vidya from all the promotional event on television like CIDs..etc

There is something wrong with Rani....it is a case of top actress going down without a noise....

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sapnon_ki_pari

It's different. They did it during a talk show without needing to make headlines for promotions of a movie. They also did it as a joke because they wanted to be casted as Dostana 2 in KJos movie... but here Rani and Vidya are doing it out of the blue and it looks like a publicity stunt more than a genuinely funny act... 

Imran had a release coming up right after that episode. I rest my case.
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

God !!!!

They are only pretending it!!
Chill ppl
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

quite a disgusting publicity stunt
i'm not liking rani at all anymre
first on jdj now this
im defo not watching this film in cinema nymre films dont need publicity stunts liek this but good story to sell
seems like rani is trying way too desperately to get a hit

Originally posted by: blyton

Imran had a release coming up right after that episode. I rest my case.

My thoughts exactly. Welcome to Bollywood, a world of sexism, homophobia and double-standards.