Rakt Sambandh

India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

Who was the guy at the end of today's episode?

Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
This guy came out of the jail. Who is he?

NiharikaMishra Goldie
NiharikaMishra
NiharikaMishra

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
He's a new introduction to the show and hasn't been introduced to us yet, since we haven't seen any of him in previous episodes, we'll have to wait for tonight's episode to know who he actually is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Subaru537

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I guess we'll find out more about him in the update, but he seems to be a bro of Prabhavati & an enemy of Raghu.  So here's the link that will bring Sandhya & Neeraj together, since Damodar - that's the name of this new REM guy - knows both Prabha & Raghu.

The opening scene reminded me of the scene in Jyoti, when Brij was released from jail & started blackmailing Bhairavi.  Wonder if Damodar will be a thorn on Prabha's side?

Anybody knows who's the actor who played Damodar?  I wonder whether it'll be just a cameo appearance?

Edited by _Vrish_ - 29 December 2010 at 9:33pm
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Okay, Rajesh Khera is the actor - thanks Bhagsruda!

Interesting thing  about this plot - until now, everything that has happened to the  Jagirdars can ultimately be traced to, if not all blamed on, Sandhya!  But for this Damodar plot, Sandhya is not involved @  all, but Damodar is likely to do more damage to the Jagirdars than everything Sandhya has done to date.  Particularly  if  Damodar is discovered as being behind all those pick-pockets.

Speaking of which, once again, what a bro!!!  He's taken refuge w/ his sister, and then, the very host whom she's trying to butt-kiss, he goes  and robs all his  guests, leaving him vulnerable to embarrassment in what's supposed to be a trouble free evening.  It would be just priceless  if he's  found out  & exposed, & Gonzales lets Raghu's guys pick him  up & take him back w/ them.  Although I doubt it'll happen.

I do sympathize w/ Gonzales, who's innocent in all of this, but stands to be embarrassed one way or the other.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 29 December 2010 at 9:34pm
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Damodar captured AVI

Wonder whether this will be the last one sees of him?

Edited by _Vrish_ - 29 December 2010 at 9:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TumhareSanaM

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top