•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
In today's episode toasty decided to wash clothes for the whole family and disregarded Tej and Pashu's warning of asking everyone first before doing anything for them..was wrong on her part. I know she was trying to do something nice for the family but so far she hasn't received any recognizition for her work around the house. Even the father was mad when he couldn't find the reciept and the whole blame came on toasty AGAIN....

i think its about time toasty stop being so MAHAAN in the house and starts living with their rule and should ask if something needs to be done before doing it. I know its common curtesy to wash everyone's clothes but no one understands her feelings so why even bother doing it.

i totally agree with you!
I know she should not have done that...

I so want Toasty to have some conversations with the brothers...nothing about domestic chores...there has to be more interactions of different kinds..

but since no one really talks to her at the moment...I think she feels that by doing things for them (cooking cleaning etc), they will be more friendlier towards her..

Originally posted by guptar85

In today's episode toasty decided to wash clothes for the whole family and disregarded Tej and Pashu's warning of asking everyone first before doing anything for them..was wrong on her part. I know she was trying to do something nice for the family but so far she hasn't received any recognizition for her work around the house. Even the father was mad when he couldn't find the reciept and the whole blame came on toasty AGAIN....

i think its about time toasty stop being so MAHAAN in the house and starts living with their rule and should ask if something needs to be done before doing it. I know its common curtesy to wash everyone's clothes but no one understands her feelings so why even bother doing it.

i agree with u
agreed... toasty needs to b a little selfish!!
I agree
but I think she is so nice that wanted to do something for them as she feels she is a part of the family and she has some responbility towards teh family
but sad that family doesnt recognize her hard work 😔 

she needs to have a convo with others
Well Agree there Wid you..But now I hv other Feeling like..

How long this Girl will be able Tolerate all this  in this House...Shes trying her Best..But The kind of Modern/Educated and some other characterstics I hv shown of her..Shes matured But Some one Like her Bound to Lose her temper after taking so much...and that is what happening around her..

I wanna see her Fed up with the kind of Rude and attitude of all toward her Without any Fault and just being only Woman of House...and than lets see How Every one handles Tosty..😛