PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hello!!!!!!

Epi starts of wiv police cuming in2 PP n catching Manu coz he stole sum Manohar Seth's necklace 2 get scooter n his wife shouting No No........ n turns out 2 be hetal's nightmare....... she wakes up shouting n Manu says wot happened........ she ask how r u gonna get the scooter by cheating?? he still sleepy says no im a joler not a cheater.... there is a guy Manohar Seth who wants 2 buy a flat....... n i showed it 2 him on CG road n in return he was gonna giv money so i asked 4 a scooter ...... hetal asks u sure n he says 501%

Cut 2 Chandu n Sudha entering VC's house arguing wiv each other........ koki cums n says stop fighting my in-laws r home....... Chandu says tell ur mother that she gets off frm same siode of rickshaw as i do coz 2day after getting of the rickshaw man drove off n i thoght ur mum has gone 2.......sudha says yea well i got of frm the other side n u shud hav checked...... koki n navin say stop now plzzzzz. ....... n sudha walks off angry n Chandu follows her....... must watch aguement 😆😆...... navin says my wish is that mum n dad never fight....... koki hugs him.......

Cut 2 Manu n Hetal getting ready 2 meet MAnohar but he calls 2 say he doesnt wnt 2 buy the flat now as prices will drop.......... both sad as scooter cancelled........ but Manu assures hetal that i will get the money 4 scooter no matter wot dont worry......

Cut 2 JL's house ......... koki n VC's parents wiv koki......... koki tellls her dad of navins wish n he agrees ðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ē yea he agrees n tells sudha frm 2day we wont fight got it........ koki says now u will hav 2 dance in x-mas celebration as well.........Chandu says i cant dance wance but Sudha gets excited n says i loveeeeeeeeee 2 dance......... he gets angry saying tumhara shauk mere liya shoch hain shock 😆😆 look @ ur age ur a mother of 4 n u wanna dance........ she says wots age got 2 do wiv it???.......... JL says krodh nahin krodh nahin.... if u wanna dance then go 4 it.... Chandu says so u want me 2 dance around u but heroes get paid 4 it wot will i get rubbish 😆😆....... JL again says if thats ur kids wish then fulfil it n he will be happy n so will God be.......... Kanta adds even i like 2 dance n hers JL wot will our song be??? he gets up n sings jo tumko ho pasand........n leaves........ kanta confused whether he was singing or telling her thats their song......... Sudha asks her hubby n he says mujhe tumahri awaz idhar lagti hain....... she says i thought u said not 2 fight n now ur only........ koki n kanta tell them 2 calm down.........

Cut 2 Bhavna ranjan n daksha .......who r practising 2 sing Jingle bells......... but bhavna says ur singing it wrong....... the other 2 say no we're not.......... so she says daksha u song alone n she does but she says zingle bells n bhavna corrects her n they begin singin again.........n koki arrives n says i have got this song in hindi......... she sings it ghanti baji ghanti baji aaya Santa Claus......n all join in doing garba ðŸĪŠðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†...........

Cut 2 koki n all kids decorating x-mas tree in middle of pol....... n navin cums n says 2 her that she needs 2 get sugar n rose sherbet frm shop after she is done....... she says yep...... n Rajvi (Ghanu's daughter) cums n koki asks y do u hav a camera wiv u n she replies coz i want u 2 take pics of me n Santa...... then afta a lot of difficulty she tells koki her wish is 2 show Santa fairy land n hence he will have 2 come..........she asks he will come wont he?? n koki says dont worry if u hav called him whole-heatedly he will......... BTW Rajvi is sooooooo cute 😛

Cut 2 koki reaching shop n VC tells her all has been taken care ov in term of wishes except Payal's scooter n Rajvi's fairy land ........ n koki adds Santa as well......... we need a Santa....n she tells him y ..........VC says Rajvi is smart like her mum asking 2 wishes in 1 😆😆........ both think how scooter n Santa will come n VC says idea......... he tells koki about Santa idea in mute........

Cut 2 Manu looking sad n at x-mas celebration decoration......... n at scooter there n thinks where will  i get it frm...........

Cut 2 Ghanu's house all men gathered n thinking how they will get scooter 4 MAnu.......... Jivla says y dont Ghanu pass the loan 4 Manu...... n Ghanu says yep ovcourse........ but wot about down-payment?? VC tells labhu if he had money 4 downpayment y wud he need Ghanu 2 pass his loan........so Ghanu says ill pay 4 ur downpayment but u will have 2 pay the installments.......... bank will need a guarntee that u will......... manu says dont worry i will ......... but ghanu repeats no jus dont say it coz if the bank take away the scooter in front ov ur kids the will feel extra bad..........MAnu flares up saying stop insulting me........ i know wot kinda people u r....... help others n then tell them 10 tyms i helped u........ Ghanu surprised at this...... others try n explain as well that he is only reminding u ov consequences n Manu says i know bank rules n i dont need ur help i will work it out myself......... n leaves n all wondering wot happened esp Ghanu......... n think how will Manu get money 4 scooter...............n Epi ends........

Precap.......... x-mas day function n koki n VC introducing programme........Jivla dancing 2 my name is Anthony Gonsalves n batuk n bhavna dancing 2 ye chand sa roshan chera ye jeel si neeli aankhen............

Enjoy 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrunal_Patel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[quote]but ghanu repeats no jus dont say it coz if the bank take away the scooter in front ov ur kids the will feel extra bad..........MAnu flares up saying stop insulting me........ i know wot kinda people u r....... help others n then tell them 10 tyms i helped u........ Ghanu surprised at this...... others try n explain as well that he is only reminding u ov consequences n Manu [/quote]

Ghanu was unnecessarily insulted by Manu when he was actually trying to help. It can be read from Manu's face that he's is no position to pay the EMI, and Ghanu was merely trying to tell him that if you can't pay then don't bother with loans.

But what I don't understand is that, in these times, Second hand scooters are available for as low as 3000 rupees or even less. hell Manu even doesn't need to take loan.

The second hand vehicle prices are so low nowadays that If you sell your old scooty, you can't even buy a brand new bicycle with that money.

Manu changes 3 buses from Lal-Darwajaa & hence needs a scooter, this sounds like the 1980s kaa zamanaa. Ahmedabad's AMTS and the new BRTS bus-system is so efficient, noone is required to change 3 buses and waste 6 hours just in traveling to-and fro from office and home, he should better quit the job & get a new one, and there is no shortage of jobs in A'bad especially the low-paying jobs like Manu is having.

In fact if he decides to goto office via scooter in Ahmedabad's traffic, he is bound to waste more time & money compared to bus-travel.
Because, Scooter doesn't give good average!

Ahmedabad is a land of opportunity, I've seen rickshaw drivers having  more expensive mobiles than service-class men. They show like Manu's wife is trying to save money but they can't even afford a new uniform for their daughter. Seems incomprehensible for me, with the quality of clothes-makeup-lipstick they wear, and their house!

They're trying to copy the scooter-buying financial woes of Middle-class during the 80-90s from Shabuddin's book in the times of 2011! It could have looked more graspable in current times, if they had shown the money problem related to buying new house.
.There are less comic flares in this story-track and more emotional-sad drama in the whole x'mas wish track esp for Manu's scooter.

[quote]Precap.......... x-mas day function n koki n VC introducing programme........Jivla dancing 2 my name is Anthony Gonsalves n batuk n bhavna dancing 2 ye chand sa roshan chera ye jeel si neeli aankhen.[/quote]

'Society couples dancing on old-tunes to celebrate some festival' this theme is directly copied from Tarak Mehta's numerous dancing events. Jivlaa is trying to be the Abdul of Tarak Mehta.

Edited by Mrunal_Patel - 13 years ago
Mrunal_Patel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If Manu and that Tailors have tight-financial positions, how come their wives afford so much makeup & lipstick & new saree in every episode??

Although Vinaychand's financial position is also tight, that why he is appling less and less black-color makeup on his face in every episode!
Edited by Mrunal_Patel - 13 years ago
PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrunal_Patel

in green

[quote]but ghanu repeats no jus dont say it coz if the bank take away the scooter in front ov ur kids the will feel extra bad..........MAnu flares up saying stop insulting me........ i know wot kinda people u r....... help others n then tell them 10 tyms i helped u........ Ghanu surprised at this...... others try n explain as well that he is only reminding u ov consequences n Manu [/quote]

Ghanu was unnecessarily insulted by Manu when he was actually trying to help. It can be read from Manu's face that he's is no position to pay the EMI, and Ghanu was merely trying to tell him that if you can't pay then don't bother with loans.

I totally agree.......Ghanu was only trying 2 be helpful n remind Manu ov the consequences but dont think Manu knows his friend as well

But what I don't understand is that, in these times, Second hand scooters are available for as low as 3000 rupees or even less. hell Manu even doesn't need to take loan.

The second hand vehicle prices are so low nowadays that If you sell your old scooty, you can't even buy a brand new bicycle with that money.

Manu changes 3 buses from Lal-Darwajaa & hence needs a scooter, this sounds like the 1980s kaa zamanaa. Ahmedabad's AMTS and the new BRTS bus-system is so efficient, noone is required to change 3 buses and waste 6 hours just in traveling to-and fro from office and home, he should better quit the job & get a new one, and there is no shortage of jobs in A'bad especially the low-paying jobs like Manu is having.

In fact if he decides to goto office via scooter in Ahmedabad's traffic, he is bound to waste more time & money compared to bus-travel.
Because, Scooter doesn't give good average!

Ahmedabad is a land of opportunity, I've seen rickshaw drivers having  more expensive mobiles than service-class men. They show like Manu's wife is trying to save money but they can't even afford a new uniform for their daughter. Seems incomprehensible for me, with the quality of clothes-makeup-lipstick they wear, and their house!

They're trying to copy the scooter-buying financial woes of Middle-class during the 80-90s from Shabuddin's book in the times of 2011! It could have looked more graspable in current times, if they had shown the money problem related to buying new house.
.There are less comic flares in this story-track and more emotional-sad drama in the whole x'mas wish track esp for Manu's scooter.

I can only say Mrunal i agree wiv each n every word of urs......... wot they r showing is not the reality of 2day's world ........ its doesnt make sense......😕😕....... esp in this day n age..... n about the last part u wrote again i have said it b4 in a post of urs that this show has becum a drag 4 me really........ there is less laughter n more dukh bhari kahani ........it was promising initially but now it seems they r trying desperately hard 2 find new tracks n storyline but r failing miserably ........i dont know y im bothering wiv updates maybe in the hope that this show will regain my interest n becum wot it was or wot it wanted 2 be

[quote]Precap.......... x-mas day function n koki n VC introducing programme........Jivla dancing 2 my name is Anthony Gonsalves n batuk n bhavna dancing 2 ye chand sa roshan chera ye jeel si neeli aankhen.[/quote]

'Society couples dancing on old-tunes to celebrate some festival' this theme is directly copied from Tarak Mehta's numerous dancing events. Jivlaa is trying to be the Abdul of Tarak Mehta.

Again im not a regular viewer of TMKOC but i have seen this sort ov stuff in it now n then.....i guess like i said they have no further story so they r copying other shows which has been done in the past like soaps copying movie story-lines n now other shows

PreciousPri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrunal_Patel

If Manu and that Tailors have tight-financial positions, how come their wives afford so much makeup & lipstick & new saree in every episode??

This is soapland hun......... everything is possible wiv no rhyme or reason ....... if it began 2 make sense it wudnt be a soap/sitcom 😆

Although Vinaychand's financial position is also tight, that why he is appling less and less black-color makeup on his face in every episode!

Again thats a mystery alrite but all is fair in world of TV .....n sum ques we will never get ans 2 ....