Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena should pray, that she gets evicted!!

bade34 Senior Member
bade34
bade34

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
It feels like Dolly was given task by bigg boss to go after Veena, she was unsuccessful as Ashmit got in her way, so today Big Boss himself got into play and first insulted Veena for dancing[which I think was well-deserved] but Veena has been encouraged by Bigg Boss for weeks to do cheap stuff in order to survive, dancing on the table is'nt as awful as Veena's cheap deplorable acts for the past many weeks, plus Khali also puts his foot on the table with the heel part of his foot facing fruits and other food items on the table most of the time.
 When Veena protested, bigg boss in order to isolate Veena from his only pal in house Ashmit , showed selective footage of Veena's conversation for the last 12 weeks, if Veena remains in bigg boss this week she will be bashed by all, so she should pray she gets evicted as anyway she was never in the running to win bigg boss.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimmsjaan

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anna143

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
veena is one weird woman...n shweta is right wen she sed tht veena is sweet half the week n half the week she is rude n moody... she was al sweet 2 dolly before n nw towards the end of the week she was having a fight with her calling her a cartoon... n sayin she finds it shameful 2 call dolly a woman, seems like she has forgotten tht she had nt long ago sed to dolly tht she respects her a lot n hasnt eva seen a woman as strong as dolly for going thru so much in life...lol... she contradicts al tht she says...weirdo....

i hpe she gts evicted or trashmit.... khali shud leave after these 2 losers r out!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohanshivani003

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

The fight was always between dolly and Assmit. I dont think veena alone has guts to fight with dolly. LOL

Veena is the one who likes to defend Assmit everywhere. I personally like Veena but she should use her own brain too. Why does she listen to Assmit all the time ? Is she in house to play the game or be asshmit's keep ?

Veena could have just kept quite rather than tauting dolly.

Now I am not siding dolly here ......but all I am saying is fight was only between dolly n assmit. There was no need for Veena to support Assmit.

Did Ashmit need veenas support?what's the point of relying on pillars for strength when there's no zameen available around u to place them? It's one sided he made that brutally obvious today he will not have a relationship with her I felt sorry for her today

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top