Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Will Viren's obsession start from tomorrow (Page 2)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Originally posted by asyadada

@Rach: of course you're right, but really there is a limit to how much a person can stand. There is always a breaking point so Nivi not having a breaking point would be very unrealistic.
I know but Nivi did have her own limitations like she is naive she thinks by helping Divya all the time she can solve Divya's problem but its not true. Actually I feel Forcing DivSid wdding itself was a wrong step even at Nivi's front. She took it for granted that once Sid is married to Divya he will forget Nivi and move on with Divya. Its ok they are showing like this but this is not a way things always works. It could have led to more complications like Sid may had never forget Nivi and start ignoring her like Viren said though he forced Nivi for wedding but his points were valid that Sid could leave divya, he wouldn't give time to her. Hiding such a big truth from Divya is also not correct. She thinks in her own naive way that she can solve all the problems of Divya's life but it is not true Divya has to take step to solve problems in her life. But now Divya herself is going to create problems in her life.

Now she is doing other blunder she is trying to ignore Sid but can you as a friend or jija saali ignore a person in the same house. If you really want things to clear down you should talk about it and make it clear in front of Divya else people like Chanchal will use these weak points against you only. If Divya knew truth then she may understand the things and wouldn't be misleaded by Chanchal.

So actually CT's have shown limitations in Nivi's character too. Like NT said too much goodness is also true and Nivi should leave Divya to handle her life.

Clapaaiye madam...aap ki baat sunkar dil to tasalli ho gayee...(see I am trying to speak shudh Hindi like BBhouse)... WinkLOL...lagta hain aap ne mere baton ko bahut reflect ki...hain na...LOL..lekin itni der kyun lagayee...
on a serious note, actually Divya and Sid are complete mismatches, whether Sid-Nivi love story happened or not...their characters are very different, thus they can never stay happy, even if Sid and Divya start their life together soon...Divya's nature will never change, as it is inbuilt, she will realise and again will make the same mistake....Sid will always have to compromise and so Vandana

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 23 December 2010 at 5:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Waw Bani I have to read 4 times to understand your hindi jaanu but good atleast you are trying. But now I really feel Sid or Nivi should have told truth to Divya so that she could see things in better light instead of suspecting everything. Let see what they will show next

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged

Waw Bani I have to read 4 times to understand your hindi jaanu but good atleast you are trying. But now I really feel Sid or Nivi should have told truth to Divya so that she could see things in better light instead of suspecting everything. Let see what they will show next

problem does not lie with Sid or Nivi...it lies with Divya...before marriage, when she should have sensed Sid-Nivi, she could not and now she is sensing...actually, I sometime feel how unfortunate this girl is...she is not concerned about the love of her MIL, or even the genuine care that Sid bestows upon her and the way Sid is trying to build the relationship or by God's grace, she got Nivi in the house to cover up for all her shortcomings...she relies on CCLOL

I hope Divya loses Sid, though I do not mean in any way to rebuild Sid's relationship with Nivi (every time I have to repeat this, so as to avoid creating confusionLOL...not for you, but for every Nivi-Viren lover)..
Divya does not deserve Sid or Vandana like people...

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 23 December 2010 at 6:20pm
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

problem does not lie with Sid or Nivi...it lies with Divya...before marriage, when she should have sensed Sid-Nivi, she could not and now she is sensing...actually, I sometime feel how unfortunate this girl is...she is not concerned about the love of her MIL, or even the genuine care that Sid bestows upon her and the way Sid is trying to build the relationship or by God's grace, she got Nivi in the house to cover up for all her shortcomings...she relies on CCLOL

I hope Divya loses Sid, though I do not mean in any way to rebuild Sid's relationship with Nivi (every time I have to repeat this, so as to avoid creating confusionLOL...not for you, but for every Nivi-Viren lover)..

Bani I never doubted that you want Nivi Sid I know you are also not in favor of breaking NivRen but you are right that Divya character has lots of shortcomings and she will loose Sid and then realize her mistake then work toward her relation and try to win the trust she lost (if they don't make her outright negative) it is how serials works. In real life these things might not be possible but in serials these things do happen

asyadadaOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Bani I never doubted that you want Nivi Sid I know you are also not in favor of breaking NivRen but you are right that Divya character has lots of shortcomings and she will loose Sid and then realize her mistake then work toward her relation and try to win the trust she lost (if they don't make her outright negative) it is how serials works. In real life these things might not be possible but in serials these things do happen

I think RS should not unite Sid-Divya, because Divya's basic character is not stable. And if he feels sad for the actress, he should cast her in another show...this show should be a lesson for people like Divya and Hemlata that "somehow getting married does not mean that eventually they can do anything"...(remember Hemlata's words during marriage pheres "baas yeh shaddi ek bar ho jayee or Divya's attitude that "I'll make you fall in love with me"...it was like a challenge for Divya, instead she should have been sympathetic towards Sid)...

But, no one cares about views of viewers like me
..CryLOL

asyadadaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top