India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Will Viren's obsession start from tomorrow

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Do you guys think Viren had asked Nivi to be near the bike and wait until his return and she came back home with SID....do you think this may trigger soemthing for Viren and he will be upset??Confused

I dotn knwo why I keep getting negative thoughts.....these CT's have confused me to such an extentCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I don't thnk dear ki Such reason will trigger Viren's obession .It will b veryy bigg reason whch will trigger Viren's obession .n as far as i m guessing i m seeng only 1 reason n that is dadaji's true wish 2 see nivi-siad 2gther n above all when he will come 2 know dis ki Nivi knows abt dis He will b completly shattered n it might trigger his obesion .I m 85% sure ki dis will only b d reason

naley4ever

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Mittu obsession is not something that will start its a feeling and he might be obsessed with Nivi from very beginning but its inside the heart and CT's will not disclose it to viewers whether Viren is obsessed or normal but will keep us guessing or hooked up

See today's episode only he left Nivi on deserted road and as far as we are seeing he may not come soon tomorrow and we have started asking what kind of love Viren has for Nividita (Kinshuk line in TB article) and it is also raising doubt why Viren had to leave Nivi alone on the road like this. So these kinds of things will go on and now see this serial as a mystery suspense thrillar and wait for the next googly coming your way you can't say this is not possible every thing is possible now. I can now doubt even BS, VD, NT, Y and Keshav to be involved behind Nivi stalking along with previous actual suspects you never know.

Edited by sharma.nat - 23 December 2010 at 2:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naley4everNivRenDeewaniAnamikaSJain

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
nope but divya will be jealous for sure

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naley4everNivRenDeewani

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
@Rach: I agree, issues have become so twisted that you can't rule anyone out of being the, at this point, ridiculous mystery person. Why did Viren leave Nivi all alone on a deserted road? Why did Sid show up AFTER Viren left? Who is really behind all of these events? I just think that Viren and Sid are too obvious about being the MP. CC, as stated earlier by some one, has her own game at home while JW has his game at the office. DD is too busy trying to figure out the nature of Nivi and Sid's relationship. So is it YD? Vandana? Hemlata? At this point, I'm just tired of this track and want it to be over and move on to the next big dhamaka story line. 

You know what would be interesting, and I know ppl have discussed this jokingly in other threads, Nivi should be the one to turn negative. I mean the girl has ample reason to be angry and is there any rule that says that the lead heroine can't be negative? 

Edited by asyadada - 23 December 2010 at 5:22pm

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
You are right asya but you know CT's will not turn Nivi negative because she has to be humble, self sacrificing, tolerating girl she can't do anything or can't take any revenge. She will not turn negative but they are hell bound to turn Nivi's life upside down.

Nu_Adu

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
@Rach: of course you're right, but really there is a limit to how much a person can stand. There is always a breaking point so Nivi not having a breaking point would be very unrealistic.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

@Rach: of course you're right, but really there is a limit to how much a person can stand. There is always a breaking point so Nivi not having a breaking point would be very unrealistic.
I know but Nivi did have her own limitations like she is naive she thinks by helping Divya all the time she can solve Divya's problem but its not true. Actually I feel Forcing DivSid wdding itself was a wrong step even at Nivi's front. She took it for granted that once Sid is married to Divya he will forget Nivi and move on with Divya. Its ok they are showing like this but this is not a way things always works. It could have led to more complications like Sid may had never forget Nivi and start ignoring her like Viren said though he forced Nivi for wedding but his points were valid that Sid could leave divya, he wouldn't give time to her. Hiding such a big truth from Divya is also not correct. She thinks in her own naive way that she can solve all the problems of Divya's life but it is not true Divya has to take step to solve problems in her life. But now Divya herself is going to create problems in her life.

Now she is doing other blunder she is trying to ignore Sid but can you as a friend or jija saali ignore a person in the same house. If you really want things to clear down you should talk about it and make it clear in front of Divya else people like Chanchal will use these weak points against you only. If Divya knew truth then she may understand the things and wouldn't be misleaded by Chanchal.

So actually CT's have shown limitations in Nivi's character too. Like NT said too much goodness is also true and Nivi should leave Divya to handle her life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaOmshanti1111

Go to top