India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Urmi not thinking in her ego??

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Urmi is all set to make another plan when Rashi tells her that Koki is going to talk to the Mehta family to sort the issue out. Urmi wants no such thing to happen because she wants to disgrace Koki and ruin her reputation. However, does she not remember Rashi belongs to the same family now??? Kinjal is the Modi families reputation, and by ruining that they are not only ruining Koki's reputation but also the whole Modi family, which Rashi belongs to now. I think she has forgotten this very important fact about Rashi's life. That the family she is trying to ruin is the family that Rashi belongs to. Rashi is dumb but Urmi is smarter then that. Well anyway.........I am sure Gopi is going to come up with something to save the day.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghChaudhrytmangelic8219DriftInfinitely-tellyaddict-Sofnasuk19

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I said that earlier that rashi is infact part of the family hence recking modi reputation is infact her reputation. Rashi is too dumb to think that far ahead but urmilla too. I do hope they feel the impact of people pointing the finger at them both for being related to the modi's. urmilla and rashi wouldnt know what reputation and izzat is as they dont have any.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmtaral83-tellyaddict-

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

I said that earlier that rashi is infact part of the family hence recking modi reputation is infact her reputation. Rashi is too dumb to think that far ahead but urmilla too. I do hope they feel the impact of people pointing the finger at them both for being related to the modi's. urmilla and rashi wouldnt know what reputation and izzat is as they dont have any.

very true..............and a good example of this is........when they broke jigar and sonal's wedding.....urmi was screaming on "hi hi takurji, who will marry my rashi"....................so people that didn't know will know and start thinking ill.............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic8219

nadiak14ever Senior Member

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmangelic8219-tellyaddict-

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadiak14ever

she is so freaking weird and so is her daughter rashi . this show should called dumb dumber and dumest seriously . boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg too
hm..........i wouldn't say that its that boring.......and yes somethings are stupid..........but this show is very near and dear to us members on the forum..........so agree with your POV but its not all that bad either and we love it................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic8219-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
@taral....
I completely  agree with u that Urmila is not thinking abt the consequences of such Image Ruining of Modis onto her own family image...or i'll say "Pride and Honor" and the reason behind this is....
she never considered Family's Pride and Honor more important than her Greed of Money and Authority...............if she thinks of Honor "A Big Thing" she would have never Done the Kalakari to marry Rashi with Jigar...Remember how bad it looked when she was beating Rashi in front of everyone in Mandap......so for her Money, Ego is everything.....remaining all the things are just a Time Pass....

Originally posted by taral83

Originally posted by nadiak14ever

she is so freaking weird and so is her daughter rashi . this show should called dumb dumber and dumest seriously . boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg too
hm..........i wouldn't say that its that boring.......and yes somethings are stupid..........but this show is very near and dear to us members on the forum..........so agree with your POV but its not all that bad either and we love it................

@bold......agree...its not boring but sometime quit Irritating...seeing same Conspiracies again n again........bad winning over good...

@red.......yup we love this show "jaisa hai waisa hi achha hai" just needs to improve in romantic department of GoHam........
baaki sab hum jhel leneg....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic8219

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top