India-Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Highlights December 23

stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, I wrote such a detailed written update and I think I accidentally deleted it as I dont see it online.  Just cant write the Ramayan again! Sorry!!!  Here's a summary:

• Chander's father finds out that Alka loves someone else.  Both father and son are sad.
  • Abhishek finds out about Alka from Chander.  He also says he's going to be serious, forget Nandini and only focus on elections.
  • Abhi and his parents at dinner.  Alka passes by but refuses to eat.  Abhi says forget Ralph get married to Jai.  As dad will never agree.  She says I will marry who I love.  Abhi says what are you going to do, oppose dad?  Something even I havent managed to do?  She says huge difference between me and you.
  • Abhishek gets up leave.  Heads for a spin.  Someone's come from Jai's fathers place - with a bag full of money for Abhi's dad.

Preview:  Mom telling dad that I hope all this politics doesnt come in the way of daughter's happiness. Abhi and Alka arguing and he's telling her to go away.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

harish_kenautorikshapisces16peachesnplumsPrinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting.....I want to watch the epi but I can'tCry
nisaah Senior Member
nisaah
nisaah

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
thanks for the highlight ........
shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the short one

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index