Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

23rd Dec Uttaran WU:The tale of Koftas.. (Page 2)

Maoh Senior Member
Maoh
Maoh

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

sevak Goldie
sevak
sevak

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Kahani ko aage badhao - koi Cvs ki madad karo.....

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

You are absolutely right Jyoti... the characters are just not evolving ...they have become so stagnant... that one does not even want to look at them... the VeeCha marriage had brought lot of hopes to VeeCha fans which has also crashed badly...when u look at them it does not feel like they are husband n wife... its more like they are two entities living in the same house...  and after Vansh's death I have been watching it only for VeeCha till now ..but.the distance between VeeCha is so irritating...that now I dont feel like watching this serial atall...
Charu even I was watching the show with a hope that after VeeCha marriage we will get some good husband-wife scenes or Ichha will learn to stand up for her rights..but its like back to square oneConfused...I don't understand that when both hv already consummated their marriage then why this drama of staying in separate rooms ??ConfusedConfused

And this Tappu's fake pregnency track has no head or tail...till how long will she continue with this lie if she claims to b already 3 months pregnentOuch...

Also if Tappu is again back to her villainous ways..then what was the need of her redemption track in that chawl ??Confused

Another thing which I m unable to digest is Gunwanti and Ichha conveniently forgetting that Tappu was the root cause of Vansh's deathOuch...

intruderfast

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Jo, this shouldnt surprise anyone ...... 

I hoped fans will get some nice veecha moments with taps around being all J, but seems that went for holidays ............. its like ha ji , iam sorry , tik hai ji u be same LOL

and taps doing her usual nautanki , well yes when they consummated, why stay alag?? wat if she becomes prag now ?? vansh died way long back na LOL.............. 

Mai forgetting about taps being reason for vansh death is understandable , she is uselss always worse than Divya but icha doing Tap jap is too much , that too even now , looks like veer is more interested in dragging her from there ................. 

this stuff willl go on , untill another promising happens in show at 10 comes which will make makers shiver like they did when they launched both new shows on starplus and zee, though zee got hopelessly confusing show at 10 . i donno about starplus 

jyoti06

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by cjs369

You are absolutely right Jyoti... the characters are just not evolving ...they have become so stagnant... that one does not even want to look at them... the VeeCha marriage had brought lot of hopes to VeeCha fans which has also crashed badly...when u look at them it does not feel like they are husband n wife... its more like they are two entities living in the same house...  and after Vansh's death I have been watching it only for VeeCha till now ..but.the distance between VeeCha is so irritating...that now I dont feel like watching this serial atall...
Charu even I was watching the show with a hope that after VeeCha marriage we will get some good husband-wife scenes or Ichha will learn to stand up for her rights..but its like back to square oneConfused...I don't understand that when both hv already consummated their marriage then why this drama of staying in separate rooms ??ConfusedConfused

And this Tappu's fake pregnency track has no head or tail...till how long will she continue with this lie if she claims to b already 3 months pregnentOuch...

Also if Tappu is again back to her villainous ways..then what was the need of her redemption track in that chawl ??Confused

Another thing which I m unable to digest is Gunwanti and Ichha conveniently forgetting that Tappu was the root cause of Vansh's deathOuch...

ur absolutely right jyotiji.
cvs r overconfident as their show has a monopoly on 10 pm slot.
they r testing the patience of the viewers.
i hoped we will get many scenes of veecha after tappu enters ans she will get super jealous but yeh bhi nahin.
as 4 iccha standind up 4 her rights, it will happen soon, maybe 1 or 2 weeks later.
till then enjoy this crapAngry

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
I agree...CVs of this show hv become overconfident now because there is no strong enough show in that 10pm slot to challenge this oneOuch...so its going in circles and people r watching the dragfest hoping something better will come out but its the same old Tappu fiasco that we hv been witnessing since 2 yrs nowLOLOuch...even now I see members saying oh Tappu will b exposed soonROFL..my question is how many times u need to expose one person's crime ??Confused...She was the root cause of someone's death....all know very well how she married Veer...even after all this..She continues to get royal treatment and Ichha is back to her Tappu jaapLOLLOLLOL...Dunno why I m blabbering so much today...wanted to blurt out my frustation on this show ..so mayb thats whyLOLLOL
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
lol, welcome to blabbering club LOL......

this will continue unless some one bang cvs heads to wall LOL or they get less trp;s that will surely scare them ......... 

The thing is taps crimes r never ending n ppl r way to mahan in forgiving her , untill they stop doing it , it will never end 

Go to top