India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

SACHI JI

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
okaies now here goes my second post l i find SACHI complete innocent girl who loves her hubby dearest to core!! she is so so so simple..........".i was  totatlly fida on her line" ramji kya mein jyada maang lungi agar bday mein shravan k saath hun ":rose::rose::rose:

wow pure indian soul who just wants to be with her husband ! Embarrassedso much love that she stood firmly infront of mr pratap defending her husbandEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

bas ek saawal sachiji agar itna pyaar hai to madam aap mr pratap k ghar par kya kar rahi hai ji y not going with your hubby dear and living happily ever after ????? y so ?????

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

arundathyktmsMr.Zkpapiakchitra77sandy.21sash10sangeeta9ash91monaranasuya43sunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidfan11

okaies now here goes my second post l i find SACHI complete innocent girl who loves her hubby dearest to core!! she is so so so simple..........".i was  totatlly fida on her line" ramji kya mein jyada maang lungi agar bday mein shravan k saath hun ":rose::rose::rose:

wow pure indian soul who just wants to be with her husband ! Embarrassedso much love that she stood firmly infront of mr pratap defending her husbandEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

bas ek saawal sachiji agar itna pyaar hai to madam aap mr pratap k ghar par kya kar rahi hai ji y not going with your hubby dear and living happily ever after ????? y so ?????

Like your post !

We also want sachis butts off the JAiswal mansion but she is there to continue the story and drama Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arundathysangeeta9Mr.Zkmaris08Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
actually i have not watched BHPH  so just asking is there any specific reason for sachi to not leave pratap house  or did she get glycerine bottles in sales so she  prefer to use them rather leaving the house?????

just wanna know?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arundathy

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

haha.. very nice question.. lol how can i forget that 5-6 pages of saachi bashing regarding this..

i am also very eager to watch that part. but i am sure it wont happen

the only explanation is, saachi doesnot want to becum burden to shravan. or she doesnot want to leave luxurious jaiswal mansion and the over caring of her sasurji..

Mr.Zk

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

there is no specific reason for that. in the epi wen shravan was kicked out of the house, she did nothing but crying and banging the door. she should hav opened the door and left the house. now she is giving long lectures to pratap, at that time, she did nothing..

Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doc99

there is no specific reason for that. in the epi wen shravan was kicked out of the house, she did nothing but crying and banging the door. she should hav opened the door and left the house. now she is giving long lectures to pratap, at that time, she did nothing..

hmmmm ! clever girl LOLLOLLOL  chupi rustam nikali yaar i thought ranbeer and shravan are only shrewd but wow sachi u r gr 8 i saw she accepted gift from ranbeer pratap and  shravan !LOLLOL gud going girl

p.s. : i hope i have not offended any sachi fan she is lovely.

sangeeta9

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

hmmmm ! clever girl LOLLOLLOL  chupi rustam nikali yaar i thought ranbeer and shravan are only shrewd but wow sachi u r gr 8 i saw she accepted gift from ranbeer pratap and  shravan !LOLLOL gud going girl

We know Sachi well, she makes the cake and eats it too.LOL

You should watch the HM episode to know how she tricked Shravan to fall in love with her.

Thats why we love her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arundathyronak_143Mr.Zk

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

We know Sachi well, she makes the cake and eats it too.LOL

You should watch the HM episode to know how she tricked Shravan to fall in love with her.

Thats why we love her.
lol..... I love her too.........

Go to top