Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Ankita Or Ragini? (Page 7)

Poll Question: Who did u like Ankita or Ragini?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
96 [51.61%]
75 [40.32%]
13 [6.99%]
2 [1.08%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

hasntbeen the best dancer for past 2 weeks  
 p.s. no offence intented
e
Your query will be answered in this week's episodeEmbarrassed
Hope you have read the articleTongueand I actually didnt know that when u say he/she is a good dancer,u should look whether she /he has won any perfromance of the day award?Confused
yh i read the article and she got 30 but so did sushant so it could be him too (performer of the day)
but im talking abt so far what we've see,n coz shez not perfect @ dancing  is all im saying

@ venture all im saying is a person cnt say ragz is better then anki  or visa versa without seeing both
regardless of if ur a fan; unless uve seen both, u cnt fairly say who is better  

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 24 December 2010 at 11:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

hasntbeen the best dancer for past 2 weeks  
 p.s. no offence intented
e
Your query will be answered in this week's episodeEmbarrassed
Hope you have read the articleTongueand I actually didnt know that when u say he/she is a good dancer,u should look whether she /he has won any perfromance of the day award?Confused
yh i read the article and she got 30 but so did sushant so it could be him too (performer of the day)
but im talking abt so far what we've see,n coz shez not perfect @ dancing  is all im saying

@ venture all im saying is a person cnt say ragz is better then anki  or visa versa without seeing both
regardless of if ur a fan; unless uve seen both, u cnt fairly say who is better  

Thats fine, I shouldnt have voted then as I definetly never seen Ankita before,  for ME Ragini is best, call it shallow, narrow mindedness etc etc, but at the same time I am not saying that others are bad or even good as I dont know, I dont have to eat BAIGAN to say that MATAR is better, I can still say MATAR is the best, for me that is.
Have your peace , Sushant and Ankita would win, but  Ragini,s performances would give me the joy and pleasure and thats enough for me, I dont care who wins or who loose as long as I enjoy what I see.
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Thats fine, I shouldnt have voted then as I definetly never seen Ankita before,  for ME Ragini is best, call it shallow, narrow mindedness etc etc, but at the same time I am not saying that others are bad or even good as I dont know, I dont have to eat BAIGAN to say that MATAR is better, I can still say MATAR is the best, for me that is.
Have your peace , Sushant and Ankita would win, but  Ragini,s performances would give me the joy and pleasure and thats enough for me, I dont care who wins or who loose as long as I enjoy what I see.
in my opinion u cnt say one is better thne other without seeing both its just like saying one dish is betetr thne the other but u havent tried the other dish
anyways peace to u too Wink enjoy ur favs performances, im not a ragini hater incase u think, liked her in BB Embarrassed 

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 24 December 2010 at 11:27am

LuvSSever

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

in my opinion u cnt say one is better thne other without seeing both its just like saying one dish is betetr thne the other but u havent tried the other dish
anyways peace to u too Wink enjoy ur favs performances, im not a ragini hater incase u think, liked her in BB Embarrassed 
I agree with you to some extent but just as not everybody would like Amithabh or Shahrukh and still they could say Aamir is bestWink or Dilip Kumar is best. Its  ones own opinion and choice. I am happy and very much content with my choice who may not be the best in anything but for me she is the bestWink. I dont have any doubt!!!
Good to have healthy conversation and agreeing to disagree, good luck to your favourite and make sure you vote for themWink
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

I agree with you to some extent but just as not everybody would like Amithabh or Shahrukh and still they could say Aamir is bestWink or Dilip Kumar is best. Its  ones own opinion and choice. I am happy and very much content with my choice who may not be the best in anything but for me she is the bestWink. I dont have any doubt!!!
Good to have healthy conversation and agreeing to disagree, good luck to your favourite and make sure you vote for themWink
but they cn like amir best but then cnt say hez better then shahid kapoor necessarily wihtout seeing shahids work
anyways buttom line agree completely Wink

LuvSSever

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
BOTH...both are equal for meEmbarrassed love em, love em, love em

Anki has that elegance,grace,poise and charm that drags you in and makes her endearing where as Ragz has this innocent and childlike manner which you find too cute and irrestiableEmbarrassed...both girls are amazing and talented actresses......they're both graceful dancers (in Ragz defence...she has had way better dance performances than the ones she's given) both girls have a very sweet and lovable down to earth personality to them.....so both have their own charm which make them so lovableEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@shounak-Anki is my 3rd jigar ka tukdaWinknext b-day par yaad rakhnaTongueTongueTongueTongue

Edited by Tani91 - 24 December 2010 at 9:01pm

LuvSSever

.Nish. Senior Member
.Nish.
.Nish.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

RAGINIiiiii.............  4everWinkWink

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged