Poll Choice
Ankita
Ragini
Both
Noone
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by GHT_ArMan

i dn't think sooo😕i lyk both of dem..bt if i hav to choose den anki nytym..she is d best😳
I agree with u  (:
Originally posted by umayal

Ankita lokhande⭐️.

Love her for what she is(humorous,funny,down to earth and enjoyable).Love her as Ankita(offscreen) and Archana(onscreen).😊

That's Ankita!
Originally posted by RaDev_addict

I like both of them..........Ragini has captured my heart with Bhaskar Bharti....her role there was just fablous and amazing.........And Ankita just won over many hearts as Archana....the wife of Manav......she captured many hearts as Archana......and also her chemistry with Sushant is lajawab.......also Bharti n Arman were amazing!!!
Coming to Jdj 4.........Ankita is amazing n was alwayz a good dancer.....but Ragini is just cuming up......she needs to learn more n also lose weight so my vote goes toAnkita Lokande!!!
I liked Ragz in BB not in RKBKKDKG (: Yess Archana is a fab dancer ! 😃

RAGINI ............. 4 ME SHE IS THE BEST

ACTING HO YA PHIR SINGING YA DANCE, COMIC TIMING   EVERYTHING IS BRILLIANT
i dont know abt other actresses & i dont believe in comparing but if some r comparing then 4 them ragini kisi se kam nahin hai😉
ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE THAT SHE IS THE SAME GIRL WHO PLAYED BHARTI & WHO IS NOW PLAYING SUHANA, THERE IS HUGE DIFFERENCE IN BOTH THE ROLES BUT SHE PLAYED & PLAYING IT SO GRACEFULLY
SHE IS THE MOST  HATKE ACTRESS OF THE INDIAN TELEVISION TODAY
NO OFFENCE
yheyy only ma raaginiiiiiii will win.it.... ankita is selfish ...a bit but..ragini is not yaa thoda attitude but lots of love she gives 2 alllllllll love ya ragii 
Originally posted by pyeklover10

yheyy only ma raaginiiiiiii will win.it.... ankita is selfish ...a bit but..ragini is not yaa thoda attitude but lots of love she gives 2 alllllllll love ya ragii 
Sorry dear but I dont think that Ankita is selfish (:
there r both gudd in there own places
Ankita all the way!

Just like Rani said .. idk whether to look at her face or her dance 😕😆 She's super pretty, and dances with major improvement each time!
Ankita all the way though I like ragini also