Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Krish is a still like an Innocent kid!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_83

Originally posted by carisma2

Absolutely agree with the topic maker.

The thing is that the THAKS are so clever - by putting the whole blame on Pratz, they don't show what they really feel about him not working.

very True!!!Carisma, This is the main thing that every time thakurs r playing politics against P. Even today they told Krishna that ur wife wanted to work u. we did not. see this is called" khanne ke daat kuch aur dikhane ke daat  kuch aur". See, in real life also if a husband really loves or shows his love to his wife most of the parents feel insecurity and  it is a fact. Any educated girl will not accept such kind of insult to her hubby. she knows that krish is very simple(bhola). But it does not mean that they always insult him. This is time p has to take strong decision. at the end they r human beings and they have self respect also. we should respect our parents and our in-laws . but it does not means that we should live with shameless person. Krishna 's point is that why should i work? because after my dad it is mine. tom i would like to see how P will convince k. it would be interesting to see? what do say?
I hope Pratz succeed in convincing him. Remember these are not the typical in-laws we are talking about.They have tried killing her twice. They are evil criminals. Pratz is a wise woman and above all she knows how to handle Krish very well.The Thakurs will be taught a  lesson by Pratz soon. And very soon we will see a matured and responsible Krishna taking care of his wife.  Love can work wonders. It might take a while for her to convince him ,but eventually she will. Its going to make them stronger than ever. The thakurs have no idea that the more they insult and taunt Prats ,the more Krishna is going away from them. They are so blind in haterd for Prats that they have lost their senses.

ANu 

k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

The thing is that the THAKS are so clever - by putting the whole blame on Pratz, they don't show what they really feel about him not working.

very True!!!Carisma, This is the main thing that every time thakurs r playing politics against P. Even today they told Krishna that ur wife wanted to work u. we did not. see this is called" khanne ke daat kuch aur dikhane ke daat  kuch aur". See, in real life also if a husband really loves or shows his love to his wife most of the parents feel insecurity and  it is a fact. Any educated girl will not accept such kind of insult to her hubby. she knows that krish is very simple(bhola). But it does not mean that they always insult him. This is time p has to take strong decision. at the end they r human beings and they have self respect also. we should respect our parents and our in-laws . but it does not means that we should live with shameless person. Krishna 's point is that why should i work? because after my dad it is mine. tom i would like to see how P will convince k. it would be interesting to see? what do say?
I hope Pratz succeed in convincing him. Remember these are not the typical in-laws we are talking about.They have tried killing her twice. They are evil criminals. Pratz is a wise woman and above all she knows how to handle Krish very well.The Thakurs will be taught a  lesson by Pratz soon. And very soon we will see a matured and responsible Krishna taking care of his wife.  Love can work wonders. It might take a while for her to convince him ,but eventually she will. Its going to make them stronger than ever. The thakurs have no idea that the more they insult and taunt Prats ,the more Krishna is going away from them. They are so blind in haterd for Prats that they have lost their senses.

ANu 
Hello !!!!!!!!!Anuji, I think , they r really jealous with P becoz K loves her madly that is their weak point. They think that P will separate them from K . Thats why they r doing their cheap politics and creating drift between them. But we know that she will convince him.  But K will not convince very easily after all is BABA!!!. I think she will ask him that if u don't want to earn it is ok i will start searching a job but i will  not live like a shameless in ur family after all everybody has a self respect. I will not take any help from ur parents After that his ego will get hurt and he will do
 a work . what do u think?
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anusarkar

ANu 
Hello !!!!!!!!!Anuji, I think , they r really jealous with P becoz K loves her madly that is their weak point. They think that P will separate them from K . Thats why they r doing their cheap politics and creating drift between them. But we know that she will convince him.  But K will not convince very easily after all is BABA!!!. I think she will ask him that if u don't want to earn it is ok i will start searching a job but i will  not live like a shameless in ur family after all everybody has a self respect. I will not take any help from ur parents After that his ego will get hurt and he will do
 a work . what do u think?
Its very nice for you to call me Anuji,but please you can call me Anu. You are very kind.That is a good way for Prats to make him understand his responsibility. She should start working nevertheless. Its high time they get independent from the thakur's. They are just evil ppl. I like to believe that generally ppl are good and the deeds they do are bad. But from my experience of coming in contact with different type of ppl, I know for a fact ppl like SS, KN ,sda etc are evil inside and out .Their deeds are not only bad but their soul are bad too. The best think would be if Prats could convince K to move out of TN, because no matter how much she tries to change them with her ethics and morals ,they will never change .

Anu
Seetal Senior Member
Seetal
Seetal

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
One does not have to be an intellectual to be wise.  Krishna is not a kid but a married man and a very irresponsible one at that.  If he does not get his way, he throws temper tantrums like a 5-year old child.  Amma was right, Pratigya is just a toy for him to play house with.  There is a big difference between innocence and immaturity.....Krishna falls into the latter category.  He has no self-respect.  Can't waste my sympathy on this "kid". 

Edited by Seetal - 23 December 2010 at 7:48pm
Neha_angel Goldie

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top