Krish is a still like an Innocent kid!!!!!!!!!!

k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Omg!!!!!!!!!! when our baba is going to realize his responsibilities as a husband . Poor Pratigya!!!!. I felt very bad or her today. She has a strong faith in Krisha but the thing is that he is so innocent and clear hearted person.so,  It will take time for him to understand his responsibility.When the p will get upset that time only he will understand. I think she should nicely convince him as always she does. She knows better how to handle him in any type of condition and he will be convinced only  by his Babu in this world. Becoz he will do anything for her happiness. Poor kriya !!!!!!! but we r sure they will rock as usual.we would be proud of them . what say guys?👏
Edited by k_83 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I AGREEE!!!Buh dun worryy guysss 1 day krishu wen he'll realise his responsibility towards his wife n d kidss jo ayengey;)ehehe
krishu k andar ek kid haiii which v all knw buh dere must b a mature guy inside him which is yet to cum out d day dat side ov krishu is out v'll b more proud ov him!!m waitin 4 dat day more den prats is waitin:p;):S
buh yupp hes sucha kidddd sho innocent n frgts things sho shoon dosent keeps ne bad feelings 4 ne1 in hsi heart got a clean pure heart!
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
they day pratz, start working will be krishna, wake up call.
k_83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mia03

I think, she will convince him first after that if he does not give attention to her word then she will tell him that she is going to start a work becoz ss has refused to give anything for them that time only he realized.
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeap. i also think so. after hearing so much yesterday i thought he will do something. again he is back to square one. i think now pratigya will act and say she will work as she will take SS words seriously and she will say i will earn for me and u. if u don;t.this will hit his ego.I think, she will convince him first after that if he does not give attention to her word then she will tell him that she is going to start a work becoz ss has refused to give anything for them that time only he realized.
ya i think first she will try to convince him but i think he won;t . then she will say i will start working and probably she will start also. then he will think over it. baba takes his own time for everything.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Absolutely agree with the topic maker.

The thing is that the THAKS are so clever - by putting the whole blame on Pratz, they don't show what they really feel about him not working.
k_83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Absolutely agree with the topic maker.

The thing is that the THAKS are so clever - by putting the whole blame on Pratz, they don't show what they really feel about him not working.

very True!!!Carisma, This is the main thing that every time thakurs r playing politics against P. Even today they told Krishna that ur wife wanted to work u. we did not. see this is called" khanne ke daat kuch aur dikhane ke daat  kuch aur". See, in real life also if a husband really loves or shows his love to his wife most of the parents feel insecurity and  it is a fact. Any educated girl will not accept such kind of insult to her hubby. she knows that krish is very simple(bhola). But it does not mean that they always insult him. This is time p has to take strong decision. at the end they r human beings and they have self respect also. we should respect our parents and our in-laws . but it does not means that we should live with shameless person. Krishna 's point is that why should i work? because after my dad it is mine. tom i would like to see how P will convince k. it would be interesting to see? what do say?
k_83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laks76

Yeap. i also think so. after hearing so much yesterday i thought he will do something. again he is back to square one. i think now pratigya will act and say she will work as she will take SS words seriously and she will say i will earn for me and u. if u don;t.this will hit his ego.I think, she will convince him first after that if he does not give attention to her word then she will tell him that she is going to start a work becoz ss has refused to give anything for them that time only he realized.
ya i think first she will try to convince him but i think he won;t . then she will say i will start working and probably she will start also. then he will think over it. baba takes his own time for everything.

Absolutely, P has to take some strong decision on this.  Becoz yest . SS had taunted her very badly. Now if they live with them without doing anything everyday they will get insulted specially P by Amma and FL. Krishna is straight forward guy he does not care about duniyadari. still he is not feeling guilty about it  becoz he thinks that they r his parents and why should he earn? Thats why i called him innocent .
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: k_83

very True!!!Carisma, This is the main thing that every time thakurs r playing politics against P. Even today they told Krishna that ur wife wanted to work u. we did not. see this is called" khanne ke daat kuch aur dikhane ke daat  kuch aur". See, in real life also if a husband really loves or shows his love to his wife most of the parents feel insecurity and  it is a fact. Any educated girl will not accept such kind of insult to her hubby. she knows that krish is very simple(bhola). But it does not mean that they always insult him. This is time p has to take strong decision. at the end they r human beings and they have self respect also. we should respect our parents and our in-laws . but it does not means that we should live with shameless person. Krishna 's point is that why should i work? because after my dad it is mine. tom i would like to see how P will convince k. it would be interesting to see? what do say?

I hope Pratz succeed in convincing him. Remember these are not the typical in-laws we are talking about.They have tried killing her twice. They are evil criminals. Pratz is a wise woman and above all she knows how to handle Krish very well.The Thakurs will be taught a  lesson by Pratz soon. And very soon we will see a matured and responsible Krishna taking care of his wife.  Love can work wonders. It might take a while for her to convince him ,but eventually she will. Its going to make them stronger than ever. The thakurs have no idea that the more they insult and taunt Prats ,the more Krishna is going away from them. They are so blind in haterd for Prats that they have lost their senses.

ANu 
k_83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusarkar

I hope Pratz succeed in convincing him. Remember these are not the typical in-laws we are talking about.They have tried killing her twice. They are evil criminals. Pratz is a wise woman and above all she knows how to handle Krish very well.The Thakurs will be taught a  lesson by Pratz soon. And very soon we will see a matured and responsible Krishna taking care of his wife.  Love can work wonders. It might take a while for her to convince him ,but eventually she will. Its going to make them stronger than ever. The thakurs have no idea that the more they insult and taunt Prats ,the more Krishna is going away from them. They are so blind in haterd for Prats that they have lost their senses.

ANu 

Hello !!!!!!!!!Anuji, I think , they r really jealous with P becoz K loves her madly that is their weak point. They think that P will separate them from K . Thats why they r doing their cheap politics and creating drift between them. But we know that she will convince him.  But K will not convince very easily after all is BABA!!!. I think she will ask him that if u don't want to earn it is ok i will start searching a job but i will  not live like a shameless in ur family after all everybody has a self respect. I will not take any help from ur parents After that his ego will get hurt and he will do
 a work . what do u think?