Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Krish is a still like an Innocent kid!!!!!!!!!!

k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Omg!!!!!!!!!! when our baba is going to realize his responsibilities as a husband . Poor Pratigya!!!!. I felt very bad or her today. She has a strong faith in Krisha but the thing is that he is so innocent and clear hearted person.so,  It will take time for him to understand his responsibility.When the p will get upset that time only he will understand. I think she should nicely convince him as always she does. She knows better how to handle him in any type of condition and he will be convinced only  by his Babu in this world. Becoz he will do anything for her happiness. Poor kriya !!!!!!! but we r sure they will rock as usual.we would be proud of them . what say guys?Clap

Edited by k_83 - 23 December 2010 at 1:00pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mansoor87aadhiS-starna9naglitter411Sabu0211lakshmi_paiElvira22suk4ArhainAshishbabithajcarisma2

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I AGREEE!!!Buh dun worryy guysss 1 day krishu wen he'll realise his responsibility towards his wife n d kidss jo ayengey;)ehehe
krishu k andar ek kid haiii which v all knw buh dere must b a mature guy inside him which is yet to cum out d day dat side ov krishu is out v'll b more proud ov him!!m waitin 4 dat day more den prats is waitin:p;):S
buh yupp hes sucha kidddd sho innocent n frgts things sho shoon dosent keeps ne bad feelings 4 ne1 in hsi heart got a clean pure heart!
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
they day pratz, start working will be krishna, wake up call.Dancing
k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

I think, she will convince him first after that if he does not give attention to her word then she will tell him that she is going to start a work becoz ss has refused to give anything for them that time only he realized.
laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Yeap. i also think so. after hearing so much yesterday i thought he will do something. again he is back to square one. i think now pratigya will act and say she will work as she will take SS words seriously and she will say i will earn for me and u. if u don;t.this will hit his ego.I think, she will convince him first after that if he does not give attention to her word then she will tell him that she is going to start a work becoz ss has refused to give anything for them that time only he realized.
ya i think first she will try to convince him but i think he won;t . then she will say i will start working and probably she will start also. then he will think over it. baba takes his own time for everything.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningful

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

Absolutely agree with the topic maker.

The thing is that the THAKS are so clever - by putting the whole blame on Pratz, they don't show what they really feel about him not working.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish....Poojie....

k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Absolutely agree with the topic maker.

The thing is that the THAKS are so clever - by putting the whole blame on Pratz, they don't show what they really feel about him not working.

very True!!!Carisma, This is the main thing that every time thakurs r playing politics against P. Even today they told Krishna that ur wife wanted to work u. we did not. see this is called" khanne ke daat kuch aur dikhane ke daat  kuch aur". See, in real life also if a husband really loves or shows his love to his wife most of the parents feel insecurity and  it is a fact. Any educated girl will not accept such kind of insult to her hubby. she knows that krish is very simple(bhola). But it does not mean that they always insult him. This is time p has to take strong decision. at the end they r human beings and they have self respect also. we should respect our parents and our in-laws . but it does not means that we should live with shameless person. Krishna 's point is that why should i work? because after my dad it is mine. tom i would like to see how P will convince k. it would be interesting to see? what do say?
k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Yeap. i also think so. after hearing so much yesterday i thought he will do something. again he is back to square one. i think now pratigya will act and say she will work as she will take SS words seriously and she will say i will earn for me and u. if u don;t.this will hit his ego.I think, she will convince him first after that if he does not give attention to her word then she will tell him that she is going to start a work becoz ss has refused to give anything for them that time only he realized.
ya i think first she will try to convince him but i think he won;t . then she will say i will start working and probably she will start also. then he will think over it. baba takes his own time for everything.
Absolutely, P has to take some strong decision on this.  Becoz yest . SS had taunted her very badly. Now if they live with them without doing anything everyday they will get insulted specially P by Amma and FL. Krishna is straight forward guy he does not care about duniyadari. still he is not feeling guilty about it  becoz he thinks that they r his parents and why should he earn? Thats why i called him innocent .

Go to top