Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MAHINESS cominggggzz!!! (Page 3)

Poll Question: Which song sequence you find hotness & WHY??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [1.64%]
39 [63.93%]
3 [4.92%]
2 [3.28%]
1 [1.64%]
0 [0.00%]
10 [16.39%]
4 [6.56%]
1 [1.64%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgSilentsoulmysterygurl1427_Invincible_

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=LVraaz]11:  Tere Mast Mast Do Nain

12:  Maahi 

Question 2:

Should they Kiss already or wait until marriage??

Last Question :

Which day you look forward to >>> MAHA FRIDAY or SUPERSATURDAY episode???

[/QUOTE/]

Hey Vinu

Loved the Kurbaan Hua song sequence the best if i have to strictly choose or vote for one...and reason is the dance, the moves, the attraction and passion that hit him...when he actually was trying to give her a sound blasting.
but i love Maaneet song sequences and my fav has to be Durgah one as probably it has more than hotness it has a subliminal feeling for me...

NOw the xrated me would love them to kiss and would have had that long time back..i am sure..you know exactly how much of an expresso i am Wink but yeah....wait..build the anticipation for it...i am sure...the day they kiss should be something..momentous..and spontaneous the way we the viewers least expect it..

its like a nice tu tu main main or comic scene going on and suddenly he grabs her and kisses her wham...after the wedding not that they are not a couple now...maang do bhar hi di hai na...!!

Now you are asking a mom to choose between kids or what??

i love Geet each and everyday...roz...kuch naya....hota hai mere liye..either it is the dialogue..the situation, the dynamics, the setting

so...each  day is progression in my love affair with Geet so each day is special

chalo ab bahut bore kar diya tumhein....

read karo...ye sab... aur pehle wala rapid quests rapidly padho aur jawab do phir ye thread bhi toh ek kaam hai...hai na??

your mommy monster

and ab agar tumne...jaa kar Vinu ka Raaz nahi padha..toh..mujhse phatke..khaoge!! and dont forget to tell me what you think of it..!!
p/s wow...meri wishful..aa gayee...kuch chatpatta...and..achaar..wahji aap..toh sachchi mein Santa..ho!! thank you Santa...

Edited by -RushTrip- - 23 December 2010 at 3:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Ms. Alviraaz Kapoor,

My 2 cents for your read please...

As long as you give me a good story and don't go for zing bang fang, I don't care whether they kiss, miss, or hiss.

All that I need is smooth storytelling, intelligent direction, and ONE IMPORTANT point, all the high points in the story are being handled very BADLY, please take care of that - be it Geet's pregnancy revelation, Dev revelation to Maan, Daadi, and now Annie or whichever dramatic high point you take which could have been the most brilliant etched out bit that we were waiting for months turns pale and insignificant because of the bad narrative or script or poor execution.

Those particular dramatic points should have been built up to sky high, promoted sky high and executed brilliantly. BUT sadly, those are the dramatic points that are handled without any respect and fall flat.

So kindly take care in future to build the story point to such a stage where the dramatic points be it romance or drama become strong TRP earners due to the sensational way you execute.

We have one too many lost opportunities. Kindly do UTILIZE the opportunities properly from hereon.

Thank you,
- a fan

PS: I know this is not relevant to your question but my answer is coded in my monologue and is not direct - thanks

Edited by bDgT - 23 December 2010 at 9:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg-RushTrip-Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index