Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MAHINESS cominggggzz!!! (Page 2)

Poll Question: Which song sequence you find hotness & WHY??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [1.64%]
39 [63.93%]
3 [4.92%]
2 [3.28%]
1 [1.64%]
0 [0.00%]
10 [16.39%]
4 [6.56%]
1 [1.64%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
KURBAAN HUA ALL THE WAY!!!!! give us rain dance  tip tip  barsa pani ................... BlushingDay Dreaming
'KISS' or 'NO KISS' i don't really mind and ditto AnjanaYYZ !

Which day you look forward to >>> MAHA FRIDAY or SUPERSATURDAY episode???

Both ........... !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgmysterygurl1427-honeydew-

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
All of them are the best...each with a different emotion..so hard to choose!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgmysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

vinuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

u fooled us by dat post................very bad.........Cry
dis VM is cool...................

definitely KH has raised d bar so much dat nothing seems to match it..........................lolz

dis maahi maahi is also a tough  contender but was entirely diff. from dat and was a perfect blend .........

and rest all sequences r best at dere respective places...............like teri diwani was so divine............party tonight was rocking and gave us d best hug ................pee loon was too sensuous...................
behne de was really better den original version...............kehna hi kya was picturised brilliantly................tum agar kaho had  a nice theme.........tere mast mast do nain's concept was outstanding..............
but still KH outshines in terms of passion ............passion and emotions combined its maahi maahi...................

RTM lost its essence due to editing issue,maula mere was pasted at wrong time,.........so not considering dem..........

regarding kiss i dont have any issue.................but wenever u bring it up plz make d best out of it.......................so dat dere is no fuss.......

mahafridays r better from TRP's angle too.................so me waiting...............

so we r looking forward to more maahiness on which we can say kurbaan hua,.........................................

wat more to say when my shishter here said everything sooo briliantly?? need i add more??
All of the sequences were DAMN AMAZING....
But KH is KH...and Maahi is Maahi....and these two....eeeeeeeeee very tough.....very very tough....because both were completely different.....but both were outstandingly amazing...Embarrassed

kiss eh? Vinu not that u have asked a total american then i must say that anytime and any day...a kiss is fineWink.....cheek......lips.....u know the jist...stomach...Wink

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 23 December 2010 at 2:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
All are special & played a very important part in the screenplay but IMO Kurbaan Hua was technically brilliant.....Thumbs Up....There were no editing issue, camerawork was spot on & the choreography was brilliant. But Maaneet's chemistry makes up for any lack in the technical department....Clap

As for the kiss.....I don't expect a liplock. If they show it....great....if not then also its ok. But i do expect them to advance from the forehead now. There are other places too where a kiss can be placed....LOL

Edited by swan20 - 23 December 2010 at 2:22pm

sksgmysterygurl1427

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgSilentsoulmysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

For me, Pooja, Jyoti and Kal (sksg) have said it all. KH and Maahi were hot Hot HOT!!!!!!! Embarrassed

ya damn right it wasWink
and when dol says Mahi mahi and KH are two toughies....then u know that Mahi mahi was hotTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

All are special & played a very important part in the screenplay but IMO Kurbaan Hua was technically brilliant.....Thumbs Up....There were no editing issue, camerawork was spot on & the choreography was brilliant. But Maaneet's chemistry makes up for any lack in the technical department....Clap

As for the kiss.....I don't expect a liplock. If they show it....great....if not then also its ok. But i do expect them to advance from the forehead now. There are other places too where a kiss can be placed....LOL

Ditto ditto ditto....... !...... repeat sequence KH should be the one.......... Day Dreaming

Edited by luvey - 23 December 2010 at 2:44pm
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Okie....Best mahi mahi.....painful passionate
Second Kurban hua........anger and passionate
Third Teri dwani........Pure and divine love
Peelooon......sensuous.......

Kiss after marriage for me....nothing related to morals....its just I want.....Geet should.....cash marriage at best ......than Kiss......because these all arehigh point  viewers are waiting for.......

maha Friday

Edited by kuls11 - 23 December 2010 at 3:32pm

sksg_Invincible_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index