Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MAHINESS cominggggzz!!!

Poll Question: Which song sequence you find hotness & WHY??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [1.64%]
39 [63.93%]
3 [4.92%]
2 [3.28%]
1 [1.64%]
0 [0.00%]
10 [16.39%]
4 [6.56%]
1 [1.64%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

LVraaz IF-Dazzler
LVraaz
LVraaz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
11:  Tere Mast Mast Do Nain

12:  Maahi 

Question 2:

Should they Kiss already or wait until marriage??

Last Question :

Which day you look forward to >>> MAHA FRIDAY or SUPERSATURDAY episode???

VOTE NOWWW & do give some FEEDBACK as well!!!  CoolEmbarrassed 

Vm of the dayy >>Day Dreaming by <Jaismeen10 >SillyGood work yaar..!!

Till then dont say alvida, phir milenge chalte chalte mahi mahii~Hug

p/s:>> > http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1566995 .. SHall reply to all your rapid fire mahiness answers soonz!! 

MAHINESS of the dayy >>Shockedby <JManeet4ever > full on mahii .!!Clap

Edited by LVraaz - 23 December 2010 at 1:19pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sopatelDuttamann80preeti..sksgDoJin--Magnificent---RushTrip-BgblZoolander69ramaheshlily_k25DesichiqneezDillikudijyoti06Silentsoulmysterygurl1427rickksswan20--Nargis---honeydew-maaniqra_Invincible_todayzstarAnjanaYYZ

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
vinuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

u fooled us by dat post................very bad.........Cry
dis VM is cool...................

definitely KH has raised d bar so much dat nothing seems to match it..........................lolz

dis maahi maahi is also a tough  contender but was entirely diff. from dat and was a perfect blend .........

and rest all sequences r best at dere respective places...............like teri diwani was so divine............party tonight was rocking and gave us d best hug ................pee loon was too sensuous...................
behne de was really better den original version...............kehna hi kya was picturised brilliantly................tum agar kaho had  a nice theme.........tere mast mast do nain's concept was outstanding..............
but still KH outshines in terms of passion ............passion and emotions combined its maahi maahi...................

RTM lost its essence due to editing issue,maula mere was pasted at wrong time,.........so not considering dem..........

regarding kiss i dont have any issue.................but wenever u bring it up plz make d best out of it.......................so dat dere is no fuss.......

mahafridays r better from TRP's angle too.................so me waiting...............

so we r looking forward to more maahiness on which we can say kurbaan hua,.........................................

Edited by pooja83 - 23 December 2010 at 12:56pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sopatelpreeti..LVraazmausam19Dillikudiramaheshjyoti06rickksswan20NinelivesSilentsoul

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
For Hotness ofcourse Kurbaan Hua but for the most loved one I say TERI DEEWANI IT WAS SO BEAUTIFULL!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgLVraazswan20mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Hey JD...all the songs pictured so far on MAANEET are of different Genre...Different Phases of Love....But  KURBAAN HUA is always Special kyuki its KURBAAN HUA which Compelled me to watch GHSP from the start....its coz of KH that are started to download epsidoes so that i could watch them and keep watching whenever i wished toWink

Chabi kho jaye- Passionate Feelings Resonated 
Kurbaan hua-Too good to put in words/to describe
Behene De- First Hug+Found solace
in each other
Teri Deewani-Totally Divine and brilliant Cinematography
Kehna hi kya- Lethal Combo of attraction and Passion
Where's the party-Totally party like with a Tinge of Geet's Possessive side
Pee Loon-Very Sensuous
Roop Tera Mastana-Very Symbolic and Calculative(Editing issuesCry)
Maula Mere Maula-Lost its charm due to wrong placement
Main Agar Kahoon-Dreamy (Could have had better choreography)
Tere Mast Mast Do Nain- Very Innovative Concept
Maahi-Editing Issues kind of messed it up for me...Choreography Mind-Blowing but something was a missOuch

A normal sweet, simple yet lovable CHEEK KISS'.or a Passionate SRK Kiss (Neck Kiss) when the occasion demands it'.can be shown hai na???....Hum sab jaante hai aur maante hai ki MAANEET glorifies Passion and Compassion'toh phir aaise Kisses toh har passionate couple ke beech hotha hi hai'.hai na????.

Edited by rickks - 23 December 2010 at 2:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Duttamann80mausam19swan20

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Actually for me Maaneet look perfect in every songDay Dreaming

If I hv to pick one...I will say Kurbaan hua but even Tuesday's mahi mahi dance was no lessEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..so these two takes the top spot for meThumbs Up

Maula mere was very divine..pure and beautifully shot..so it has a separate place in my heartBlushing

Others songs all r equally well picturised on MaaneetThumbs Up..they all hv their unique beauty and GC-DD of course made the songs extra splEmbarrassed

Coming to your kissing question..well I will not mind seeing a neck or cheek kiss before marriage because in today's times its normal for a couple to kiss during thier courtship periodBlushing...so it can b shown before marriage....After marriage I want liplockWinkLOL...Well clever camera angles can do magic alwaysWinkROFL

And I will prefer romantic sequences on friday instead of saturdays..becuase I feel from trp POV fridays can garner more than saturdays since people on weekends normally go outErmm

Edited by jyoti06 - 23 December 2010 at 1:17pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Duttamann80sksgLVraazDillikudiramahesh_Invincible_swan20Ninelivesmysterygurl1427

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LVraaz

11:  Tere Mast Mast Do Nain

12:  Maahi 

Question 2:

Should they Kiss already or wait until marriage??
LOL I think you already know what the answer to this is...yes they should kiss already. They will get married anyways, so what difference does it make? Kisses on other places besides the forehead will do before marraige as well.

Last Question :

Which day you look forward to >>> MAHA FRIDAY or SUPERSATURDAY episode???
Well it seems Saturday's are becoming every good, but I am not sure if everyone is watching on Saturdays. I look forward to Saturdays. But the good stuff should be shown on Friday's.

Edited by Ann.A - 23 December 2010 at 1:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgDillikudijyoti06mysterygurl1427swan20

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
The sooner the wait is over, the better. So I will choose a Maha Friday over a super saturday.

KH closely followed by Mahi. KH has that first time touch/charm that is hard to match. All other sequences have also been good in their own way. I liked them all. Just wanted to mention that Editing definitely is a factor which governs how much any sequence is loved.

Their relationship is too advanced and they are already as good as married. So, what difference does it make when they will kiss?

Edited by sksg - 23 December 2010 at 1:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427swan20

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Silly Fish,
I like them alllll!  Each served an unique purpose and advanced the story or mirrored it. U need a boost Saturday, but figure out a clever way to promote it without giving away the omellete  About the k... why build expectations that may not get met? There are so many places other then the forehead...ears, nose, cheeks, arms, toes, tummy, neck, shoulder, back, pulse X2.... go sloowly and rebuild your story...its losts its luster and glory with Dev's unbelievable "sorry" - make his punishment Maan's dowry!

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 23 December 2010 at 1:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgmysterygurl1427swan20

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index