Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Harshad Chopda, PERRFECTT as usual <3 (Page 2)

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
yeah shonaa....harshad was yet again perfect as usual.....Clap....and finally when robbi went unconcious...he made the scene soo touchingCryCry....harshad portrayed the depth of every relationships,whether it is anutaani's,anurobbie's,anulaboni's...even anushakhar's(their distance)....so accurately..so beautifully ...Clap....i just dont have enough words tp praise him..Embarrassed...
rajath also did a wonderful job yesterday.....ClapClapClap......especially in the fight scene...Embarrassed.....spilling all his anger over anu...still we could say that he loves anu the most....it was touching...CryEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Edited by deeps07 - 23 December 2010 at 7:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Curlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
tnx for da thread sweetie...
ooooomg HC & RT were beyond faaaaabulous!!!!! dat ws one hell of actin yaaaaaaaar... im stunned

deeps07

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
He is ppperfffect!!!! isn't he?!?!Day Dreaming
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
yeah my harshad always rocks . though the scene is about robby's pain and rajat performed awesome ,very well harshad stoled the show by showing sad ,worry ,crying ,anger and the care for his brother.the way he cried for robby .harshad was superb in it .both harshad and rajat raocked in that scene. harshad does always a flawless and very nice performance .i love his acting more and more .god bless you harshad

Curlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

yeah my harshad always rocks . though the scene is about robby's pain and rajat performed awesome ,very well harshad stoled the show by showing sad ,worry ,crying ,anger and the care for his brother.the way he cried for robby .harshad was superb in it .both harshad and rajat raocked in that scene. harshad does always a flawless and very nice performance .i love his acting more and more .god bless you harshad
hiya anu choti sis
yeahhhhhh rajat ws fab but harshu kinda overshadowed him.... harshu's somethin else man!!! his expressions were out of dis world.....
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hiya anu choti sis
yeahhhhhh rajat ws fab but harshu kinda overshadowed him.... harshu's somethin else man!!! his expressions were out of dis world.....
well said di really harshu was superb if he is onscreen we cant admire anyone otherthan him .he is becoming brilliant and brilliant in every performance . my harshu is always the best .i love him so muchEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Curlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hiya anu choti sis
well said di really harshu was superb if he is onscreen we cant admire anyone otherthan him .he is becoming brilliant and brilliant in every performance . my harshu is always the best .i love him so muchEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
he surely is the bestEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'v no words for his excellent actin Day Dreaming he's my tom cruise....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07Daffodilee

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
i totally agree wid u shona
Harshad was just so natural in those fight scenes of Anurag-Robbie ,i was numb while watching that scene
i was speechless how terrific Rajat & Harshad performed that sceneClapClapClapClap
Harshad truly rocked the show !!!ClapClapClapClap

Go to top