India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Harshad Chopda, PERRFECTT as usual <3

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Both HC & RT gave me goosebumps with the last scene. Their fight looked soooo natural & well, SCARYYYOuch The way harshad portrayed onu as the frustrated, hopeless, HELPLESS brother, was BANG ON PERFECTTT!ClapClap Specially in the last scene where he was hugging robby & the way he was cryingOuch What a flawless depiction of emotion, his heartbreaking cry & expressionThumbs Up HATSSS OFFF HCClap Another epic performance added to his listClap

Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 23 December 2010 at 9:10pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

me_neelamrkomal-Yasi-RosminAmrita_18nilizaasalinaaminaz296deeps07..Chandni..x-Sundas-x-Anu13-soapsudskhajju-Hoor--Rinki-Meehak.CurlylocksSoaps1turqoisedresssita11SunShine_A

turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

I think I will go watch this scene!

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
^you should!Big smile i also watched tht scene & the cute TaAnuRob fb scene onlyLOL
-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Sadia, HC has yet again proved himself.
Great acting by him Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shona.

turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I watched it! HC and RT were GREAT! Aww..my heart broke for both of them..Broken Heart Such a beautiful relationship and the CT's are going to ruin it..

What a FAB job both did as the helpless, heartbroken, frustrated brother! The last scene when Robby falls and Onu pleads for forgiveness Clap

The TaAnu-Robby scene was so adorable! I loved it! They have such a good chemistry together..and now the relationship has gone for a toss..is it too much to hope that someday it will get better?
khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
yaa i luvd harshads acting...he did it soo well....the way he was shouting and trying to handle robie...luvd their fight....but when robie pushed and he his head hit the wall...i shouted soo loud...i think he really pushed him..harshad hav really got hurted...i think so coz the scene lukd soo real....and in the last....the way he took robie in his lap and hugged and cried him...it was soo emotional and heart breaking scene,...if the scene had a little bit long i wud hav really cried....and ya rajat acting was also great...the drunken scene...the way he talked with taposh in drunken state i really likd it....amazing acting by bth of them Clap
MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
I expect nothing less from Harshad...he is the very very very BEST!!! :) I can't stop exclaiming that because it is so sooo true!  In my opinion no one can act better than HarshadBlushing...I was reading an old article the other day from Ekta saying that she chose Harshad for this show because he has a talent to be able to portray emotions so well even in silence and that watching a silent Harshad is never boring because he is so intense! Blushing  He is the most realistic actor ever, everything he says, everything he does, all the expressions on his face always look so realDay Dreaming...he pulls you in and then the next thing you know, your heart is racing, you are breathless, and you're falling madly and crazily in love with Harshad Chopda...like meEmbarrassed EmbarrassedBlushingBlushing  He is absolute perfection in every way.

Edited by PremHeerJuneja5 - 23 December 2010 at 5:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita_18

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
HarJat together just stole the whole show.....they made me cried....

both were so perfect....it was so natural.....i cried yaar....a beautiful relationship being broken badly...i never expected this from vikas....i thought he will do good...since KDMHMD...KMH 1 is a evident but this is worst.....

i never thought in my wildest dreams to watch a brawl between RoAnu...i guess the masti of the trio is gone now....thanx to Cvs...nupur..mrinalini...baby...jonaki...taposh...

Go to top