how u want patch up

Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys i think adi is not in mood to leave is angry state:)i think us  nay ziada he seriously le lia hai keh woh angry looks main zayada acha lagta hai:)
so guys how u want their patch up to happen...any creative ideas

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blossom123 thumbnail

He lloks cute angry but he took this toooo serious, he needs to get over it and move on

damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BEST WAY: Kiss and Make Up๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ.  Return the Favour๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ.

BTW i do believe It will prove it to him she trusts him and her past is not bothering her and we get to see women empowerment๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›.

Edited by krishna_chalbo - 13 years ago
very well krishna:)that may be a very good idea..:)since most of the people had problem with the previous kiss and close ups:)
they can take those suggestions and we can c a new kiss๐Ÿ˜‰
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
ahh he scares me when he looks angry but he looks damn hot the way he looks at her in anger ufff! me want them to patch up soon! in typical way! i want him to go for her not she!
damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=anamekaa]very well krishna:)that may be a very good idea..:)since most of the people had problem with the previous kiss and close ups:)
they can take those suggestions and we can c a new kiss๐Ÿ˜‰
[/QUOTE

Yes, again a whole new article will be published 'leaing lady intitiates a lip lock'. Then forum will have a few  more post analysing that kiss. Probably a poll will be started 'which kiss was better ?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
again well said krishna:) abhi tak pehli kiss ka anaylsis khatam nahin howa:)
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well i love Angry Aditya..but i have to admit his anger muct be so painful and hurtful for priya..its gonna be VERY hard to get him to be like before!..

So as its Priyas fault and hes VERY hurt..id suggest Priya should pull him to a corner and apologise, say ILU and hug him!.. Ders no way Aditya wouldnt melt when shes giving him so much love and comfort!..HOPE the producers are listening! hehe..
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MrsKaranGrover

Well i love Angry Aditya..but i have to admit his anger muct be so painful and hurtful for priya..its gonna be VERY hard to get him to be like before!..

So as its Priyas fault and hes VERY hurt..id suggest Priya should pull him to a corner and apologise, say ILU and hug him!.. Ders no way Aditya wouldnt melt when shes giving him so much love and comfort!..HOPE the producers are listening! hehe..

aww! loves ur idea hope they will show somethings similar to this!๐Ÿ˜ณ