India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

SCREW U PRATAP!

spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Like seriously, TODAY'S EPISODE just gave me a shock! what the hell is wrong with pratap? is tht how someone treats his own son? by embarassing him in front of so many people? cudnt he bloody see that shravan came to meet his wife, on her birthday? CUDNT HE UNDERSTAND THAT MUCH?!?!?? seriously what they r showing is just rubbish! no father would do tht to his own son..
and yes, i noe shravan cheated ranbir by using his money to buy saachi a gift and tht ws wrong and blah blah, but in today's episode, i actually had some pity for shravan.....Cry
i mean, its not like rocky singh would hv given him advance, so he had no other option, he did not have money on him, and he wanted to make his wife happy by buying her a gift..and yes, i noe he could hv bought something tht he could afford, but cummon, he obviously wanted to give the best gift to saachi! when ranbir asked shravan is it not true tht u cheated me and did not buy tht necklace with your own money, the loook on shravan's face ws just soooo sad and it just broke my heart...i actually felt soooo sad for him, and really bad, he had no bloody option, hes been humiliated a lot, and its ENOUGH! DAMN YOU PRATAP! Angry

oh yes! i forgot to add! Pratap should stop his NONSENSE by saying tht "saachi is my daughter"! if he really considered saachi his daughter he wudnt be making her marry ranbir knowing tht saachi is totally in love with his son! This is not the way u teach ur son on hw to become responsible! Someone should give him some brains!

Edited by spicy_tikka - 23 December 2010 at 1:18pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Aachal_92arundathyktmsMr.Zksash10sangeeta9kchitra77ChocolateChickDavichammak_challoash91maris08nycsweetieIncense

sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
haha lol agree with yaa pratap has got the side effects of mama aka junglee mama ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aachal_92spicy_tikka

Aachal_92 Newbie
Aachal_92
Aachal_92

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

i rilli don't understand him..on one side i appreciate watever he's doin is for Shravan's sake but on the ther side making a fuss out of it infront of it is not a solution.

but after this it Shravan gains some confidence n strength outta it..i'll be more than happy n so will be Sanchi

this track is interesting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spicy_tikka

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
what a freako ! Dead

apne bete se dahej le raha hai ! call anti corruption beareu !

stupid way of making sharavan responsible ! he could easily made him responsible by throwing sanchi and shravan out of the house ! for sake of sanchi sharavan would have definetly become responsible but this track  is phew!!!!!!

Lord_Aragonspicy_tikka

Jignsh65 Senior Member
Jignsh65
Jignsh65

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Hy Nisha gud post! I agree with u Pratap is a Crack case but our dear Shravan wil never improve n show some seriousness in lyf.

Edited by Jignsh65 - 23 December 2010 at 12:59pm

spicy_tikka

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
pratap is going crazy

spicy_tikka

spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jignsh65

Hy Nisha gud post! I agree with u Pratap is a Crack case but our dear Shravan wil never improve n show some seriousness in lyf.

i noee...bt dont worry, he will show some seriousness.....the reason why hes not shwing any seriousness is cos pratap is not doing the right thing by humiliating him...wht will happen by humiliating him? u think shravan will become responsible like tht? if he wanted shravan to become responsible, he should have given him a second chance to work in his office! The truth is tht he dusnt trust his own son!

ktmsMr.Zk

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Nisha , I have been saying this since last one month .

That the approach Pratap is taking and comparing Shravan to another rich successful guy is not the way to make him responsible .

That is why  I neverwanted the Ranveer track . But you people want it and  love it , so why do you hate Pratap now? If you want and like Ranveer track then you have to accept Pratap in this avatar only .

By the way I am loving the way Ranveers character is shaping . His only aim in life is to make life miserable for Shravan .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spicy_tikkakchitra77Mr.Zkmaris08

Go to top