Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Nupur Marries Robby?

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
So watched the preview again, & i have this CRAZY CRAZY predictionLOL
Right now they are in the time where robby's wedding is supposed to happen, so i dnt get why shekhar is offering nupur's marriage with onu at THIS time?ConfusedLOL As we all know, shekhar does ANYTHING at the last minute to save his reputation, i think he is asking nupur to marry robby not onu to save his reputationConfused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

indyarockslrl fanrrk401x-jas-xBlueSpiritx-Sundas-x-Anu13--Arushi-Meehak.

angry-bird Senior Member
angry-bird
angry-bird

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
completely agree with you! I had the same feeling while watching the precap. Otherwise why would Shekhar try to convince Nupur to marry Onu when he knows she wants to?

I really hope this does not happen!!! I want Nupur out of Anurag's life but not at the cost of Robby! Ouch

Shekhar has lost it completely! AngryD'ohCensored
TheCaptain IF-Dazzler
TheCaptain
TheCaptain

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
i am so confused. does he want nupur 2 marry robi or anu? i cant tell! sooo frustrated

i really dont want robbies life 2 be spolit....i hope he ends up with mauli...if nupur marries him...i dont even want to think about it
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
i m 100% sure if nupur says yes , i mean there will be mis-communication & nupur will realize she's getting married to robby at the last minute & she will run awayROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanranganTheCaptain-Hina--Hoor-

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
It would be hilarious if Shekhar asks her to marry robbie. But  then maybe she will spill the beans saying that she brought the kid to robbie's life so that it can affect onu and taani because when she tried break directly, it didnt workApprove

And whats up Sadia!Stern Smile I dont see you in CC anymore eitherShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fan

angry-bird Senior Member
angry-bird
angry-bird

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I just hope Robby turns devdas type and not negative! I want some other girl to come for him who brings him out of this devdas-ness. That would be much better than Robby joing Ritesh, Shekhar and Nupur in plotting against Taani. Now I do not want Mauli to be with Robby. I want her to marry Taposh and regret her decision forever!

Edited by fizzi - 23 December 2010 at 12:48pm

TheCaptain

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

I think also that, but I will be happy agar aisa ho, because thab Nupor humare Onu ki tho jaan chor de gi na! LOL

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
a new girl might come for robby in present time, i mean after teh whole flashbak phase is over

Meehak.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index