India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

IS HE NUTS???????

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
LOLokaies guys so watching BHPH since last three days and the only question that is boggling my mind is weather Mr. Pratapa nuts ?????AngryAngry
today he was 100% a  irresponsible fatherDead, insane father in law DeadDeadand a complete nuisance head of the family.DeadDead.......i mean he scolded  his married son infront of everyone spoiling his dearest daughter in law party and morever he announced that  in "21 days get me one lac or i will marry my daughter in law to sumone ."Confused......i m wondering what is frn and relative will be thinking at that time..Shocked.....?????? is it good to make tamasha of your own family and private family affair in front of public......????Dead  what will  happen to his family image his sons image and his daughter in law image its a small place i guess wont be ppl talking and making fun of it????Confused

duh-uh get life mr pratap .....LOL but still ur insanity has given us ranbeer (sorry cant control myself ) so thanks for that and get well soonLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arundathyshumi1111jalpa_23Mr.Zksangeeta9nycsweetie

sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
yeh completely agree with yaa n all i can say is
 LIKE FATHER LIKE SON lolWink
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

first of all nice post...

you are getting frustrated on pratap by watching him for 3days. what should we say who are trying to digest his behavoiur from 3weeks.. but yea his senseless behaviour is what led to entry of ranbeer..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sash10

yeh completely agree with yaa n all i can say is
 LIKE FATHER LIKE SON lolWink

LOL i find shravan more matured and understanding guy than mr pratap !

what mr pratap is doing is complete insanity i have never seen before in any tv serial that a father wants to marry his daughter in law to sumone else just coz his son is irresponsible......and worst this is a arrrange marriage mr pratap have forced shravan to marry sanchi long back now he is forcing to take divorce LOLLOL

what a reason of getting divorce kisi court me jayenge is reason k saath  to judge kahenge mr pratap ko pehle mental assylum bhejoLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77ktms

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doc99

first of all nice post...

you are getting frustrated on pratap by watching him for 3days. what should we say who are trying to digest his behavoiur from 3weeks.. but yea his senseless behaviour is what led to entry of ranbeer..

kidos to u  all how u have managed to be sane coz i lost my sanity within 3 days Dead

i mean mr pratap the monster lizard ne to mere saare brain cells chaat liye D'oh! i was freaking completely

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

his behaviour is becoming more n more disgusting. firsr we thought that he had some plan in his mind. later on it was clear that he is purely insane. he has seriously lost his mind.
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I hope now you guys understand a little bit why some of us did not want the entry of Ranveer ( KW is no way connected to this)

Because we are already upset with how Shravan is being constantly humiliated and Ranveer has been brought in to exaggerate that humiliation.

I think CVs are taking it to an unnecessary extreme level..

Now I really feel like Shravam should leave Sachi , Jaisawals and everyone forever , marry y Mandira because she will give him more love and understanding and less trouble ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arundathyMr.Zkkchitra77

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidfan11

LOLokaies guys so watching BHPH since last three days and the only question that is boggling my mind is weather Mr. Pratapa nuts ?????AngryAngry
today he was 100% a  irresponsible fatherDead, insane father in law DeadDeadand a complete nuisance head of the family.DeadDead.......i mean he scolded  his married son infront of everyone spoiling his dearest daughter in law party and morever he announced that  in "21 days get me one lac or i will marry my daughter in law to sumone ."Confused......i m wondering what is frn and relative will be thinking at that time..Shocked.....?????? is it good to make tamasha of your own family and private family affair in front of public......????Dead  what will  happen to his family image his sons image and his daughter in law image its a small place i guess wont be ppl talking and making fun of it????Confused

duh-uh get life mr pratap .....LOL but still ur insanity has given us ranbeer (sorry cant control myself ) so thanks for that and get well soonLOL

i agree

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index