KaranShilpa Heaven #551: THE FIRSTS ALWAYS ! - Page 70

Posted: 13 years ago

Lol

You could tell he was flirting and she was trying to ignore the questions, it was so obvious, but so cute at the same time. Only KaSh could've played it off so well. 😳

I'm glad they did, I just wish whatever happened this time around, the rumours, "KaSh not talking" so on hadn't happened. I'm afraid it might've put a dent in their friendship
lol, yeah adorable KaSh!

Don't pay attention to rumours Fiz, KaSh are really close friends, and both have always supported each other, their friendship is really strong, and they know that as well. :)

Ah, I loved when KSG called us "faithful." that was SUCH a compliment.
Ah he's SO lost there!

And here:
And then there was the interview after she came back when she said "Karan lost weight" πŸ˜† That was so adorable!

Good to know, I hope it stays that way. KaSh & KaShians, together like glue. πŸ˜ƒ

I watched that so many times, "You guys are faithful man!" We'd do anything for them.
I loved the white sequence, it would've been more romantic if he wasn't dressed up as a girl. πŸ˜†

Aaaaaahhhhh.....☺️

Yup! I remember their TT interview, KSG telling SA about all that we've done for them...they were so proud of us. 
And she's like "that's so sweet na?" and he's like "very sweet!"

I can't wait for the KSG & SA Interviews on Christmas. Wish we get one of them together 😍

I know, InshAllah we do get them together, I'd do anything to see them together again!
Heard we're getting an Aaj Tak and an SBS on SA. Is it too much to ask for a KaSh interview together...

I'd do anything to get them back in a show!