India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

Wooooooh !! I LOVED IT.
I just love the whole Christmas ambiance, I've just been watching Christmas movies/cartoons, listening to Christmas songs and reading Christmas stories since monday ! They always make me feel so good, so happy. (I know I'm sounding extremely childishLOLnever mind)
And thats why I loved your story, it gave me such a nice happy happy feeling !! It was well-written, funny, cute, interesting, and I loved it.
Thanks for writing it.Smile

Thanks so much! As for childish....join the club. I'm a sucker for Christmas. I have a tree up and presents waiting to be wrapped and am listening to Christmas music all daySmile! Gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling too! Thanks for enjoying it and seasons greetings. Smile

madmaxime
me too. i am a sucker for christmas. I have been like watching abc family movies special 25 days of christmas.and baking cookies at home. lol, i have decorated christmas tree too. Also same here, i have been waiting for my christmas present. can't wait to open those suckers up.i am acting like a 3 year old , and driving my parents crazy asking what present they got for me. like, u have been wrapping presents all day

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
guys on the top i forgot to write i agree with those things people have said on the top.
madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shnehi

Wooooooh !! I LOVED IT.
I just love the whole Christmas ambiance, I've just been watching Christmas movies/cartoons, listening to Christmas songs and reading Christmas stories since monday ! They always make me feel so good, so happy. (I know I'm sounding extremely childishLOLnever mind)
And thats why I loved your story, it gave me such a nice happy happy feeling !! It was well-written, funny, cute, interesting, and I loved it.
Thanks for writing it.Smile

Thanks so much! As for childish....join the club. I'm a sucker for Christmas. I have a tree up and presents waiting to be wrapped and am listening to Christmas music all daySmile! Gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling too! Thanks for enjoying it and seasons greetings. Smile

madmaxime
me too. i am a sucker for christmas. I have been like watching abc family movies special 25 days of christmas.and baking cookies at home. lol, i have decorated christmas tree too. Also same here, i have been waiting for my christmas present. can't wait to open those suckers up.i am acting like a 3 year old , and driving my parents crazy asking what present they got for me. like, u have been wrapping presents all day

@Shnehi: I love love love Christmas. And yeah, I watch the ABC specials too! I baked cookies last weekend with my nieces and this weekend when they come to my home and I have a gingerbread house to make with them...thats our projectSmile! Enjoy your presents and have a wonderful holiday. Hope Santa brings you everything on your list dear!
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Awwwwww this O.S was a dream come true..
I luved u're AbhiYa..
This is the best christmas gift so far..

madmaxine

MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
superb dear
loved it

madmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Awwwwww this O.S was a dream come true..
I luved u're AbhiYa..
This is the best christmas gift so far..

Thanks! I'm touched that you and others said it was their best Christmas gift...makes me very happy!Smile
dmg_roks_antara Goldie
dmg_roks_antara
dmg_roks_antara

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwww chooo chweet...............

madmaxine

AttractiveAdya IF-Sizzlerz
AttractiveAdya
AttractiveAdya

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Amazing! 
Loved  the  choice  of  Christmas  songs!:)
Abhay  happy!  was  sweet
and  the  whole  OS  was Christmasy!  (tht  is  not  even  a  word)LOL

madmaxine

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index