Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Lovely one shot. 
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG this was so awesome..i so wish we had this abhiya in our show soon lol hopefully...i just wanna see abhay smile for once in the show for piya and not for T lol...really well written hun...keep it up..
❤️MONA
madmaxine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

OMG! That was so cute!! I know that there are no hopes of getting something like this this Christmas but I'm craving for the time when AbhIya will fall in love without caring about anyone except each other!! This was truly an amazing Christmas gift which you gave me and I just love the way you write! Wish you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year🤗

Thank you dear one!😊 I am also waiting for that day when Piya and Abhay declare their love openly. Heyyy..maybe next Christmas!😉 Just kidding. I'll die if it takes that long! Glad you enjoyed it. Seasons greetings to you too. Have fun! 😊
madmaxine thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoyolo

Wooooooh !! I LOVED IT.
I just love the whole Christmas ambiance, I've just been watching Christmas movies/cartoons, listening to Christmas songs and reading Christmas stories since monday ! They always make me feel so good, so happy. (I know I'm sounding extremely childish😆never mind)
And thats why I loved your story, it gave me such a nice happy happy feeling !! It was well-written, funny, cute, interesting, and I loved it.
Thanks for writing it.😊

Thanks so much! As for childish....join the club. I'm a sucker for Christmas. I have a tree up and presents waiting to be wrapped and am listening to Christmas music all day😊! Gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling too! Thanks for enjoying it and seasons greetings. 😊
madmaxine thumbnail
Originally posted by: .:.MONA.:.

OMG this was so awesome..i so wish we had this abhiya in our show soon lol hopefully...i just wanna see abhay smile for once in the show for piya and not for T lol...really well written hun...keep it up..

❤️MONA

Thanks!😊 Haan...agar Abhay ek genuine smile de dega..toh uspe sau aisi stores kurbaan. Am waiting to see him flash a genuine smile soon. If not Piya, Misha can def make him do it with her antics, I think. 😊
madmaxine thumbnail
Thanks also to Shnehi, Coolaquarius and Ritz93. Glad you all enjoyed it. 😃
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wooooooh !! I LOVED IT.
I just love the whole Christmas ambiance, I've just been watching Christmas movies/cartoons, listening to Christmas songs and reading Christmas stories since monday ! They always make me feel so good, so happy. (I know I'm sounding extremely childish😆never mind)
And thats why I loved your story, it gave me such a nice happy happy feeling !! It was well-written, funny, cute, interesting, and I loved it.
Thanks for writing it.😊

Thanks so much! As for childish....join the club. I'm a sucker for Christmas. I have a tree up and presents waiting to be wrapped and am listening to Christmas music all day😊! Gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling too! Thanks for enjoying it and seasons greetings. 😊

madmaxime
me too. i am a sucker for christmas. I have been like watching abc family movies special 25 days of christmas.and baking cookies at home. lol, i have decorated christmas tree too. Also same here, i have been waiting for my christmas present. can't wait to open those suckers up.i am acting like a 3 year old , and driving my parents crazy asking what present they got for me. like, u have been wrapping presents all day
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
guys on the top i forgot to write i agree with those things people have said on the top.
madmaxine thumbnail
Originally posted by: shnehi

Wooooooh !! I LOVED IT.
Thanks for writing it.😊

Thanks so much! As for childish....join the club. I'm a sucker for Christmas. I have a tree up and presents waiting to be wrapped and am listening to Christmas music all day😊! Gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling too! Thanks for enjoying it and seasons greetings. 😊

madmaxime
me too. i am a sucker for christmas. I have been like watching abc family movies special 25 days of christmas.and baking cookies at home. lol, i have decorated christmas tree too. Also same here, i have been waiting for my christmas present. can't wait to open those suckers up.i am acting like a 3 year old , and driving my parents crazy asking what present they got for me. like, u have been wrapping presents all day

@Shnehi: I love love love Christmas. And yeah, I watch the ABC specials too! I baked cookies last weekend with my nieces and this weekend when they come to my home and I have a gingerbread house to make with them...thats our project😊! Enjoy your presents and have a wonderful holiday. Hope Santa brings you everything on your list dear!
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awwwwww this O.S was a dream come true..
I luved u're AbhiYa..
This is the best christmas gift so far..