Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mahii an Egyptian princess in past life?-2 Article

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Mahii Vij an Egyptian princess in past life?
By IANS, 23 December, 2010

TV actress Mahii Vij, who became popular as Nakusha, the ugly duckling of "Laagi Tujhse Lagan", has found out that she was an Egyptian princess in her past life.The "Laagi Tujhse Lagan" actress underwent past life regression therapy on Imagine TV's "Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka" to find out the reason behind her fear for closed dark places and heights.

During regression, Mahii found herself as an Egyptian princess Sophia in the year 1838. Sophia was in love with a young worker of the palace, Jean, and her father didn't approve of her relationship. As a punishment, Sophia was put in solitary confinement in a dark room where she realised that she was carrying her lover's child. She also saw her lover being pushed down a cliff, and realised the reasons behind her phobias.

After the therapy, Mahii has started believing in past life and rebirth theories.

"I was never a firm believer of past life and rebirth. But my experience on the show has completely changed my opinion. I have had a thoroughly satisfying journey on the show and the revelations are too vivid to be ignored. I'm completely amazed and mesmerised," she said in a press statement.

The episode featuring the actress will be on air Saturday. Nowadays Mahii is seen shaking a leg on dance reality show "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4? on Sony TV.

@filmicafe.com

Thursday, December 23rd, 2010 | Posted by anurao66

Mahi Vij: Regression Unveils The fact Of Her Past Life

Mahi VijDecember 24, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Mahi Vij the small screen actress who rose to popularity with her role as the simple Nakusha has reportedly discovered that she had been an Egyptian princess in her previous birth.

Reports are that the actress has participated in the NDTV Imagine channel's show 'Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka' and had gone into regression where it was unfolded that she had been a beautiful princess who was in love with a local boy who worked in the palace.

The boy was pushed off the cliff and the princess was kept in captivity in solitary confinement, it was during her punishment that she discovered that she was carrying the boy's child. After going through this harrowing experience in her previous birth it was clear why the actress Mahi is so much afraid of darkness and heights in this birth as well.

Now this actress who is a big fan of Akshay Kumar is busy these days with her stint in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa and is doing quite well for herself. But her horrific experiences in her previous birth had certainly being bothering her before this regression. But now according to reports the actress is quite in control of herself and has started believing in the concept of past life.

This episode of Mahi in 'Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka' is scheduled to be aired this Saturday.

Edited by Armu4eva - 24 December 2010 at 12:09am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

anushkhaFatima82rayjstshruti10augustVampgirl-Roopa-Crystal29skavitha08left_foreverbfunofbb123mussy.jamshedfuzzyfaceshonapinkysuhana19Nelsmeghapartiadventure_gurlPrinsesse.SuviMrsKhan

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
erm.... can i Laugh ?? out loud??? i really want to !!! plss!!! 

no offences but it sounds rather funny to me ...  

strange MR and MV both belonged to Royal families in their previous lives Tongue   what a COINCIDENCE ... next Would be AASHKA  who might have been a politician in her previous life .. 

Im not raising the finger at the Concept.. but The show DOES sound fake in many ways.. 

Againm no offences.. 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82silkrouterayjstshruti10augustVampgirlKevaCrystal29skavitha08gp00princessonlinemussy.jamshedfuzzyfaceshonapinkyrpmenonSanely_InsaneAreYaar

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
You know,if the makers of Raaz show atleast want to make it LOOK genuine,they need to script it a little bit more realistically.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29princessonlinemussy.jamshedfuzzyfaceshonapinky

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Thanks for sharing.

Her lover was pushed down from the cliff...Wasn't MR pushed down from the cliff too in his previous birth...What a coincidenceLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82rayjstpinks86Armu4evaKevaprincessonlinemussy.jamshedrpmenonshonapinky

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Originally posted by SAraW

erm.... can i Laugh ?? out loud??? i really want to !!! plss!!! 

no offences but it sounds rather funny to me ...  

strange MR and MV both belonged to Royal families in their previous lives Tongue   what a COINCIDENCE ... next Would be AASHKA  who might have been a politician in her previous life .. 

Im not raising the finger at the Concept.. but The show DOES sound fake in many ways.. 

Againm no offences.. 

@red- ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL good one LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmussy.jamshedmariescott14

shan2430 Groupbie
shan2430
shan2430

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Holy Cow!!ROFLROFLROFL

Dark spaces, closed spaces, heights fear, water fear aur kya...typical problems with fairytale solutions...so she was an Egyptian princess in love with a poor worker eh??so that explains why she is a maid's daughter in a chawl and has fallen for the King Don!Role reversal in tellyworld...ROFLcheez..i so hope that the poor farmer was our gadha..Kahin to mile ye log!!

Edited by shan2430 - 23 December 2010 at 12:52pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstArmu4evaKevaCrystal29skavitha08mussy.jamshedfuzzyfaceshonapinky

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Thanks for sharing.

Her lover was pushed down from the cliff...Wasn't MR pushed down from the cliff too in his previous birth...What a coincidenceLOL

absolutely...........after reading this article. same came to my mind...MR was prince , she is princess.......he was pushed down the cliff............this is what we call Naku/Dutta ka janam janam ka saathLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82rayjstArmu4evaKevaCrystal29mariescott14skavitha08shonapinkyrpmenon

pinks86 Senior Member
pinks86
pinks86

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
i was thinkin the exact same thing ... mahi's lover pushed down the cliff ... mishal pushed down the cliff ... hmmmm LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82rayjstArmu4evaKevaCrystal29mussy.jamshedshonapinkyImmaculateDream

Go to top