India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

What can happen tomorrow ?

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Just a thought about what can happen tomorrow....
We know Aham is in his room,
standing in front of mirror (Embarrassedlooking super hot in Pink Stripped Shirt)
buttoning his cuffs and top buttons of his Pink shirt (Winkhe need not to do so...)
also giving final touch to his Shirt tucked inside pants...

so in short getting ready for the office wearing "A Cool Pink Shirt, looking Gr8" while "Pyaari Gopi is standing outside is his room all confused and yes she is also wearing a Pink Saaree"

so isn't it possible....Aham will speedily come out of his room and will bump into Gopi....
Gopi about to fall and he "Will Catch her in his Strong Arms and will save  her from Falling"

What Say...????

not expecting it to happen as I know "Another Yelling Session" is waiting for us......

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crmsAashna26br2499sam1903evadsuk19

Aashna26 Senior Member
Aashna26
Aashna26

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
I think Ahem will go to see Baa and Baa will ask him whether Gopi has given him the prashad.. to which Ahem will say No! Baa will call Gopi and make her give or maybe feed(this is asking for xtraaaaa tooooooo much)him! ! Ahem will not be able to have a say and bechari Gopi ---- Ahem will notice that Gopi is doing all his reluntantly..... Ahem will also notice that Gopi looks tensed,scared and worried! He may later ask her in a rather harsh manner as he does not have a soft voice like his mum-- what is your problem.. why do u want to pour your unhappiness to BAA.. not knowing the real reason is Kinjal and her preggy issue! But long story short, we shall have Goham in the episode together and in conversation with each other!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499-tellyaddict-

chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
No expectations...Take it as it comes Big smile

br2499-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
@radhika.....loved ur idea.....but again he will shout at her as usual ..

@chennaigirl...same her...no expectations

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
i wish as she don't want to disturb him, comes with some conclusion like that she carefully puts the prasad on side drawers which has been placed outside Ahem's Room, and knocked his door while still standing outside, Ahem who stil dressing himself, must enjoy his own looks...as we are enjoying over hereTongue asked without seeing at door who's there..
Gopi who still outside speak out with fear... ji 
Ahem stunned to hear his voice little confuse, looked at the door and about to say something... in mean while gopi, as she don't want to show her face to her ... said hin in one go... ji vo baa nay apke liye prasad diya hai maine bhar daraj kay upar rakh dia hai aap le lejiyega...
and fastly retire from there ... before he could make out what happened right now...
and leaving him spelll bound with this act of Gopi...
making him feel something like this, how she dare to put prasad for me outside, as if I am some kind of untouchable...
make him fumed again... with this gesture of her..

Edited by sam1903 - 23 December 2010 at 11:38pm

smithasrk-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Same...
"making him feel something like this, how she dare to put prasad for me outside, as if I am some kind of untouchable..."

this one the Best Thing to be happened....

and yes I dont know how much he will admire his looks...but we are still drooling over him in Pink Pink color...*hyperventilating*

sam1903

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

sadbli he will not shout. according to the patten his shouting session is over, so either he will have a angry look on his face or just take the prased silently. am i right?

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

sadbli he will not shout. according to the patten his shouting session is over, so either he will have a angry look on his face or just take the prased silently. am i right?

@bold.....hmmm...u are right...........but i'll prefer taking prasad with a confuse look like "What m doing this, how can i take prasad from her."

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top