Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SOS to Mr OJHA

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Mr Ravi Ojha Sir.

You created a beautiful show called Ogo Bodhu Sundari. Big smileWe all loved it. Then you made the same show in Hindi and named it Sasural Genda Phool. To begin with it was a breath of fresh air. The show had beautiful moments with wonferful family scenes. It depicted the good family values and morals really well and its wisdom is very praisworthy. It showed true relatable characters each with a history and a credibility of their own. This family sticks together through sadness and joy with great courage.

Ever since you have stopped directing this show its has become something else. SGP is the only show I watch for its simplicity and down-to-earth nature. Its not the same anymore. WHAT HAPPENED??

This is my sincere request to you please come back to directing if possible because without you that MAGIC is missing. The treatment of Suhana and Ishaan's relationship currently is anything but good. I cannot believe how this OBS story has been changed and made so cheap with the introduction of shallow tracks and events. I cannot believe that a family with elders that believe in respect, maan, maryada, izzat and samman can stoop to such a low level where they can tolerate a single girl physically flirting all over Ishaan, who is a married man. THAT HYPOCRISY and its WORNG. They seem to be very superficial nowaday's and it utterly disappointling. This track could've been handled with dignity without going the cheap and shallow way. I'm sorry that I have to say this. Its only because I used believe that SGP is a unique show and it would go down to level of other shows, unfortunately at this moment it has gone that way and its a real shame. I used to watch it at then end of my long day at work and it used to always make smile even through some of the sad times, because they're dealt with nicely-the SGP way.

I'm not enjoying it any more.Ouch

PLEASE PLEASE SIR IF YOU COULD COME BACK ASAP - I and other SGP fans would be very grateful. WE WANT THE GOLDEN DAY'S OF SGP BACK.

Sheemu

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_bhatiakklb67Diivi--sree--elle45111192

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
 I agree and back everything Sheemu said, its sad, but you are getting high TRP,s.
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I agree and back everything Sheemu said, its sad, but you are getting high TRP,s.

TRP's! Is that all that matters? To get TPR's do you have to ruin such a beautiful and unique show? WHY?
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Unfortunately , they deny that they dont work for TRPs but who wouldnt?? high TRP more ads , more ads more money, they have pressure from the channel as well to add masala. I bet they would deny it but this is what we see all the time. And as for TRP, public like to see vamp in every serial, unrealistic story, unrealistic make up, sets etc etc. I bet that after Sonali,s exit no matter how wonderful SGP woud be, no matter how wonderful Ragini or Jay, or Supriya would act, no matter how realistic story would be , no matter how madly we will again fell in love with SGP, the TRP would go down until some other dhishum dhishum story line would enter, this is how it is going, we are following it for so long and have seen this, we were always shocked by initial TRP,s as why its not in top 5 if not 1 when the story was so realistic with superb, dramatisation and everything which is involved in creating a master peice, simple answer was no vamp in it. Its the public , not the production house. But still SGP is not as bad as it could have been seeing the other products in the market.
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I agree its not any where near as bad as other shows but it used to be so wonderful in every aspect and you know I never wanted to SGP to have high TRP's because I know that as soon they become high and successful, the show goes downhill!!! I really didn't want that. Unfortunately, instead of getting better with high TRP's SGP for me is getting worse and this is exaclty what I was afraid of. Success has got to the creator's head and they're starting to loose that SGP essence. I'm really hoping they clear up this mess asap because I'm not enjoying it all. Infact I find it embarassing to watch. I WANT THE OLD SGP BACKCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Have faith, the problem is once Suhana and Ishaan together , then people would think there is nothing else to look forward, but unlike OBS they have left quite a lot of side stories aside which are interesting, Rajni has got a story, Sanjoo needs to find somebody, etc etc. I think we will get it back.
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Have faith, the problem is once Suhana and Ishaan together , then people would think there is nothing else to look forward, but unlike OBS they have left quite a lot of side stories aside which are interesting, Rajni has got a story, Sanjoo needs to find somebody, etc etc. I think we will get it back.

I hope it does come back to its former glory. Yes there are lots of tracks left to explore yet. Lets wait and see what happens. I still have not managed to make myself watch yesterday or today's episode, not sure if I could.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top