Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

doesnt tani's family have right to make decisions?

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Seriously, Why dont they have any right to take their own decisions? And if even they follow Shekhar's orders, do they receive any respect from him? Mauli dumped Robbie, so Tani shouldnt support her brother. Is Tani a God? Does she have ability to control other's emotions? Why should Tani be blamed if Robbie got a kid and Mauli dumped him because of this every reason.

Robbie's loss = taposh's gain

Taposh was given one more chance to bring back his mauli back. And he used this opportunity and succeded. Why is everyone blaming Taposh now? Did Taposh plan to bring this kid in robbie's life? Is he responsible for robbie-mauli rift? The one who made this plan of bringing this kid is Nupur! She is enjoying this play and Shekhar thinks she is the ideal bahu for his houseD'oh
He doesnt understand that once Nupur gets everything, she will make onu pagal by using her emotional aatyachar and family pressureD'oh

Though Laboni ma wanted taposh and mauli to get married at first, she didnt except that tani has to suffer for this. She is one mother who fights for her children's love and that achievement means a world to her. If Taposh and Mauli wanted to get married, she cant stop them. She's not Shekhar. She's laboni ma.  She backed up when Mauli's mom rejected taposh's proposal and went ahead for robbie. And Laboni ma accepted Robbie and Mauli's marriage proposal. But still Doesnt she have right to think and give whats best for her children?

Shekhar never wanted Mauli to be DIL, so why he is bothered now? He is not concerned about his son ( robbie)'s happiness, all he cares is his reputation. Is reputation more important than his sons happiness?

Why doesnt Tani have right to attend her brother's marriage? Mauli was in the same shoes as she was. As Tani always thought of Onu, mauli loved taposh. Can Tani say her love doesnt make any difference to anyone and she should follow robbie only? Even though tani supports robbie, taposh is mad at her and robbie misunderstands her. So whats the point of supporting shekhar's family? Just remain true honest to own relationships and constantly be mocked by Shekhar ,Ananya, and Ritesh?

And Last but not least, Onu cant see his brother like this. He is fighting for his brother and robbie misunderstanding himD'oh  And today we saw another onu and him going mentally unstable processes has already started and he is in midway nowUnhappy

I'm sorry my post might seem more like what I wanted to say in the title. I just let my let my words flow from heart to my handSmile will be waiting for your responseSmile

Edited by priya_sparsha - 24 December 2010 at 12:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.IndigoBlues

neeram64 Groupbie
neeram64
neeram64

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I agree with what you have written.Ganguly wants to control Banerjees because they are rich?? Hope not.Let him bring Nupur as DIL than he wil learn the difference between Tanni and Nupur.One Ritesh is not enough bring Nupur.Poor Anurag will be on his way to mental.I read that Annanya is going to die,let Ritesh get married to Nupur.Suits each other.Anurag is too mild for Nupur.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_sparsha

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
I agree if Onu continues to stay with Nupur, he will land up in mental asylum in one day LOL How I wish that Nupur and Ritesh but dont think it will happen thoughErmm
Virekha Senior Member
Virekha
Virekha

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Who knows maybe Onu does go mad because of Nupur, he might be forced to marry her then she will drive him insane by just being the sick person she is, and he ends up in the asylum.

priya_sparsha

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Virekha

Who knows maybe Onu does go mad because of Nupur, he might be forced to marry her then she will drive him insane by just being the sick person she is, and he ends up in the asylum.

he is going mentally unstable because everyone is pressurizing him about relationships. He came to his home after 8yrs and has to get used to the environment. He was alone all those years and now, he has to adjust with outside world.  Nupur might be one of the causes but not the main one. She doesnt have ability to make him weak ; infact he's weak and that's her advantage. Pagalpan process has already began and you can easily see few glances of pagal onu at times. There's no midway to this unstableness. He needs to get completely pagal, then he can become normal again.

And the day Onu's family chooses to believe Nupur over Onu, then they fail as a family.Thumbs Down
Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Priya, I agree with you  about the Banerjees in some ways being forced to dance to the Gangulys' tunes. On the outset Taani not being allowed to attend is kinda cruel...but in some ways what I  think we as viewers are doing at this juncture...is assuming that they, too, knew about Mauli's love for Taposh all along. If we look back at Robbie's engagement, the only people who really knew how Mauli felt and what Mauli was going through post-Taposh-rejection were Robbie and TaAnu. As far as I can remember at least, none of the TQ members knew about TapLi except for Jonaki. So within that context, it would be a shock and feel like a betrayal, right, if so soon after refusing to marry Robbie she runs off to marry Taposh? As it is they have reservations about "middle class girls", doesn't this seal their suspicions? From their perspective, I'd guess that they would see Mauli as, well, as guilty as Robbie. Also, considering the man she is marrying on the same day is Laboni's son -- and already they have enough and more issues with Laboni and Taani -- and Laboni's daughter is, against their will, going to be the bahu of the house, there is obviously that feeling of betrayal and anger aimed at the family itself talking... 

priya_sparsha

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
lol haan. none of TQ members knew about taposh-mauli's love story. And if they knew about it, they would have put tani into tough situation. So whether they know or not, tani's suffering doesnt changeD'oh

Edited by priya_sparsha - 24 December 2010 at 7:04am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top