India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

suhana need move away from ishant

farzanaakhter Groupbie
farzanaakhter
farzanaakhter

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
i think suhananeed move away fromishant then he will relaizeAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry what he did with her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nehasashirlysrose-girliViews

Nehasa Newbie
Nehasa
Nehasa

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. It is good that dada ji and badima are trying to bring them together, but it is getting too much now. They are not caring about her feelings. Suhana is away from her father and sister. She is trying to adjust with this Ishan's family and her in laws are not helping at the moment. I am married too, huspand's support is very important. Poor Suhana is not getting her husband's support at all. It is very tragic. I don't know what to think about Ishan anymore. If I were Suhana I would have left the house by now and write a letter to the family saying Ishan and Sonali should get married, they love each other. All these Kashyap family members are supposed to be supportive of each others, but I guess daughter in law is always a daughter in law, she can never be a daughter. If Suhana has any self respect, she should walk away from Ishan's life.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sravzebigj66svesumneel_jayrose-girl111192

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nehasa

I agree with you. It is good that dada ji and badima are trying to bring them together, but it is getting too much now. They are not caring about her feelings. Suhana is away from her father and sister. She is trying to adjust with this Ishan's family and her in laws are not helping at the moment. I am married too, huspand's support is very important. Poor Suhana is not getting her husband's support at all. It is very tragic. I don't know what to think about Ishan anymore. If I were Suhana I would have left the house by now and write a letter to the family saying Ishan and Sonali should get married, they love each other. All these Kashyap family members are supposed to be supportive of each others, but I guess daughter in law is always a daughter in law, she can never be a daughter. If Suhana has any self respect, she should walk away from Ishan's life.

Agree with you completely specially after watching badi maa's behavior................she is so sad after knowing about panna's problem but is enjoying looking at suhana's plight(agreed all this is make suhana realise her love for ishaan) but this is not the right way by making a person go through so much of pain.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67

kanak1309 IF-Rockerz
kanak1309
kanak1309

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
I agree and disagree.
I agree that it is too much now. But moving away might bring Sona closer to Ishaan which I dont want at all.
Let's think of some other way to push Ishaan towards Suhana.
Any ideas?
Nehasa Newbie
Nehasa
Nehasa

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Love cannot be forced on anyone.  If Suhana moving away from Ishan brings him closer to Sonali then his love is not strong. Such insecure love is not good in long run. True love should be free of inseucirties. If Ishan really loves Suhana then he will realize why she is upset and he will see her love for him as well. But if he actually has some feelings for Sonali then it should be clear in Ishan's head now. This will make life easier for everyone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AyeshaVeerelle45111192

sravze Groupbie
sravze
sravze

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nehasa

perfect lines even I feel the same

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AyeshaVeer111192

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top