Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Pride of Bhupath Sood - Sid & Viren 2nd post (Page 2)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Thank you girls, just like you me too don't want any rift or differences between these brothers now or in future. We can just hope CT's maintain this bond forever.

In regards with dadaji acting that way, being elderly person he is concerned about Viren's capabilities. As Viren lived all his life outside (according to CT's what they showed from the beginning)dadaji does not know how much his younger grandson is capable of. He knows about Sid because he himself taught him everything.
second reason being what ever scenes we saw between the family specially when dadaji was present Viren was naughty and lively, jolly so dadaji thinks he is still childish.(that is what any parents or grandparents think about their younger ones until they prove themselves)
third reason (its just my thought I got this while reading posts in NivRen thread)maybe dadaji is worried that if Viren given responsibility CC & JW might take advantage of him. You see they cannot touch Sid but Viren is their son and even though they sent him away at young age we saw Viren loves his parents. Dadaji might be thinking may be they will manipulate him into wrong side (as dadaji knows how evil CC &JW are)and he doesn't want his grandson to go thru with that.

But I liked how dadaji asked Viren what do you think can you handle the responsibility? he was treating him as an adult.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728xaviaraOmshanti1111

Go to top