India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Pride of Bhupath Sood - Sid & Viren 2nd post

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Here I am again with my Sid-Viren post. These are just my thoughts and views, I am not imposing on anyone. If I hurt anyone's feelings please excuse me it was never my intention. I wanted to write this after Friday's episode but got busy over the weekend and then Monday, Tuesday I was busy and yesterday I was busy with my friends at NivRen thread. But the wait was worth it as today we got to see some more scenes between these brothers I started adoring so much.

Before I go into details I just want to thank CT's for giving us such beautiful scenes between brothers and creating such beautiful characters Viren & Sid who have their own weaknesses & strengths but at the same time are very much similar. I am always surprised watching their scenes how come after living apart for so many years they have such a good bonding between themselves. And I am sure ki Chanchal & Jawahar sent Viren away to boarding school at that tender age because may be he was getting very close with Bhuvan and as we know they both hate Bhuvan and we also know that their hatred is more important for them than their love for their own blood (we are seeing this right infront of our eyes in the form of torturing Nivi who Viren loves as his life)

Back to the topic, Sid as we know is eldest brother and maybe because he was brought up by Bhupat with all the principles he is very reserved kind of guy, Viren who lived all his life out in the world is jolly go lively guy.

Friday's first scene they both proved this nature in them, Viren all lively making masti mazak with all the ladies and Sid was silent just noticing everything and his brother knows it too that is the reason to make his bhabhi happy brought his brother out zabardasti. And I like the way Sid always says yes to whatever his brother says with a smile on his face. And in the same scene if all of you noticed we can see spot on the difference between the bondage between 4 characters. Divya on the one side does not trust either her sister or her husband but on the other side Viren is completely cool with his brother helping his wife that is because he trusts his brother and his wife completely.

Next comes Viren's breakfast scene. Here both the brothers created magic, oh how I loved to watch that scene. Big brother is so concerned about his younger one. The way he handled the situation is brilliant, in that scene he became Viren's father and talked like a father to a son (doesn't our scriptures say that "bada bhai pita ka saman hota hai") and we know that Viren has father but he is living dead. The way the scene was portrayed was excellent Sid telling Viren its ok you can come with me but eat your breakfast first and I will wait for you and then we see Viren just like a kid saying it's ok let's go. It was so sweet to watch that scene.

The next scene between Sid-Divya & Viren. Viren was happy for his brother, he knows his brother does not love Divya, he married her just for dadaji's wish but he is trying his best to make the relation work in his own way, and Viren was happy that his brother is trying and he knew his brother will work out his relation. And just like any younger brother started teasing his brother. Just a minute ago they both portrayed father-son relation and then brotherly relation. Just brilliant.

Today's scene Sid on terrace and NivRen near the bike. Sid while watching them had a smile on his face, he knows his brothers naughty, jolly nature and he was happy for them but when the naughtiness started to go into romance direction he just stepped away. He could not intrude in their private moment.

Sid-Viren in dadaji's room. In the office episode Sid realized something about his brother that he is becoming responsible after marriage and he knows its because of Nivi, he was proud of his brother and he wanted to give him the chance to prove himself. And today he again showed his fatherly affection towards his brother in dadaji's room. He told the same to dadaji that Viren is coming to the office and lets start giving him responsibility. As a big brother he knows that if given responsibility Viren will prove himself. Dadaji was not ok with it as he still sees Viren is childish but Sid explains to dadaji he will be responsible. I liked how Viren too was just standing not interrupting their conversation until when dadaji himself asked him what does he think, his reply was really good he is inexperienced but he will gain experience only when he starts working he needs to start somewhere, even Sid has started somewhere and got experience (this shows how even in our real life situation works, father consulting his eldest before giving responsibility to the youngest). The way Viren told them I will make you proud was just brilliant. And I am sure he will make his dadaji and brother proud of him. Why won't he, he is a Sood after all and he is just like his brother who will work hard and prove himself and the other thing is he has such a caring brother who is just like a father and will teach him if he ever goes wrong and such a sanskari wife who will become his strength. Did you all noticed one thing when he told dadaji about experience he used the same words Nivi used when she asked him to join the office, she is a good influence on Viren and he does need it as he was away from this family for so long, his wife will guide him in his path (sorry to bring Nivi here, just wanted to share the thought).

So these are my thoughts, Please I request who ever post on this thread do not bring any other character other than Sid & Viren. And donot make this a battle ground. Just post your comments about only and only Viren – Sid relation.

Before I conclude, I just want to say that both Kinshuk and Abhishek portray these characters brilliantly. They onscreen bondage is brilliant.

Now your comments.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7asyadadashana_83simran728ShayafancelestaeNivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010shelly_nairScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSofnaSuchi-moniluvskinshuk

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Too good Milee.. YOu have hit the nail on the head. As you know I want to see this brother bonding scenes so badly. They are just perfect and portray the characters so well. I have always wanted to be in a joint family having couple of devars, jeth etc but now that I am in US, I really miss that. And my hubby and my jeth are very close but we have the 7 seas in between us. I always love when we have scenes between both the brothers.
The below that you have explained are my thoughts too. I was so happy to see that Sid had a sly smile on his face while watching his brother being naughty with his wife and he was happy for them but when Viren started more romantic stuff he just went inside as he knew that he better give them privacy.

"Today's scene Sid on terrace and NivRen near the bike. Sid while watching them had a smile on his face, he knows his brothers naughty, jolly nature and he was happy for them but when the naughtiness started to go into romance direction he just stepped away. He could not intrude in their private moment. "

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7asyadadashana_83simran728milee1014celestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010Suchi-xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Once again Milee you have described brothers relationship pretty well. I do agree thad Sid behaves like a father figure with Viren time to time. I liked their scene today and the way Sid tried to convince his grand father about Viren's capabilities. I will love to watch more of their bonding and helping each other. They complement each other pretty well. One is overly enthusiastic and other one is too calm.  Sid can teach Viren about business and Viren can teach Sid about romance. Wink I am not saying Sid doesn't know how to romance but he is reserved and Viren can help him to open up. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7asyadadashana_83simran728milee1014celestaeNivRenDeewanianjubalaxaviaraSuchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Very well said Milee. You are right Sid does love his brother and everything he is doing is for Viren to get a chance. And till now they have not shown even Viren having hard feelings about Sid. Can;t say about future. The CT's can give any kind of twists to take the story further

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7shana_83simran728NivRenDeewanimilee1014Suchi-xaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I agree with you milee.. Sid is what you have described. He will not harm his brother.

And he is genuinely happy for Nivi and him.

Which is very good , and as you said he saw the naughty ness and left them alone upon their private moment.

I hope divya starts realizing what she has and moves on but that wont happen until everything is cleared up

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7shana_83simran728milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillatinganjubalaxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
hey Milee, awesome post !!

Tonight after watching the episode I really wished that Sid should have spoken to Bhupat alone about giving Viren the responsibility of a new project, because I could not bear the hurt on Viren's face when Bhupat showed his lack of faith in him, but I have never questioned either Viren's or Sid's love for each other !! I may have had problems with Sid's character but when it comes to his brother, I can't question him ! That is why I do not want to see a brother's rift or jealousy track in the future !! In fact like you I'm dying to see these two brothers bond and work together , because despite the treatment both of them have received in the family i don't think they are jealous or envious of each other !!

As for tonight's NivRen - Sid scene, my thoughts are exactly the same as you ! Sid was just enjoying Viren teasing Nivi, because he had a smile on his face but as soon as that teasing turned in romance, he wanted to give them privacy that is why he left from there Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728NivRenDeewanimilee1014gmann2010Scintillatinganjubala

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Wow mileeClapYou have described the botherly bond of sid and viren perfectly. I agree with each and every sentence you have written. I also liked their scene today, and u are rite today it did show how much sid cared for viren and wanted to give him a share of his responsiblities. I was just confused why he was saying all this in front of viren to dadaji as that moment all i thought was about viren pain. but after reading your beautiful thoughts all confusion is gone and i got my answer, the reason sid had viren with him during his talk was so viren knows everything and how sid feels and it is sids way of expresing to his little brother how much he cares for him. It was not at all sid's fault that viren got upset later on, as he had no idea the situation might turn that way, rather all he did was just out of his love for his brother.

I also love this brother bond they have and like u said its more special cause even though they were kept apart their bond is still there and hope it will remain that way. I also dont want this bond to break and hope CTs keep it strong.

Again thanks for your lovely post, reading it made me feel alot better. love you.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728Scintillatinggmann2010

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Woww miliee thatzz awosome . loved it .n me 2 want more n more bro bonding scenes . n i lovedd 2dy's scene as well .

superbb acting by kinshuk n abhishek .
i 2 felt bad when dadaaaji showed his lack of faith on Viren thnkng tht Viren loves n understands his dadasaheb so much toh cn't his dadasaheb understand Viren ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010

Go to top