Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komalvm thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i feeel so badd for jaiiiii! i was so exited to see him on jhalak but when i saw he was paired with renuka i knew he wudnt last longgg! :( its not faiiir! 1st punit... now jai.. my favorates are goinggg! :( :( :(
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the info. i feel bad for Jai though. it wasn't his fault that he got a weak partner.
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was sure either her or Akhil would get out, i was hoping it would be akhil, i love jai as a choreographer, hes fantastic :(

It sucks that he got such a weak contestant.
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thank you for sharing...will miss jay...atleast  Renuka jee has tried...best of luck for her😊
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the spoiler.

Feel sad for Jai 😭, he is a brillint dancer and talented choreographer who got the weakest contestant😭.
Hope he will be back next year with a stronger contestant.
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aww this is so sad😔. he didnt deserve to go at all.i dont get how akhil is still there?????😡jai was such a good dancer and a choreographer.jai and renuka had potential to do well.😒
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So you're saying that the Akhil saga continues? Gosh, this is worse and more annoying than the Twilight!

I would like to title the next episode 'The Curious Case of Renuka'. She definitely had it in her, but maybe her thickness was a limiting factor. She was way too stiff, but still I feel sorry for her.

Perhaps more so, I feel sorry for Jai because he was a wonderful choreographer, capable of doing wonders and very courteous and well-mannered.

Oh well, good luck to them on their future endavors.👍🏼

-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Knew it! Thanks Taz :D 

What did Salman dance to ? =) 
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL Taz, I love how you are happy that Jai is eliminated 😆 I am not so happy with his elimination but it was expected cause he had the lowest marks plus I don't think Renuka has much fan followings.

@ Deba - I agree. This is making me mad, why isn't Akhil leaving?

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder who votes for that Akhil. There should be a CID episode on this, and at the end they find out that Akhil keeps voting all day long for himself🤣 Behold the majestic slap by Daya.😆